God’s Will Help!

edited December 1969 in Personal Issues
I have just graduated from a university with a finance degree. For the past 6 months I have been looking for a job all day long. I would constantly receive refusal letters (about 400 of them) for I do not have any work experience since as an international student I was not allowed to work. Despite all those negative responds I still believe that God will reward me for my hard work thus I continue looking for a job. Since I have lots of free time I decided to use it to get closer to God. I pray more and contemplate about our Lord a lot thus salvation became the most important part of my life.
My husband is working very hard to provide for us and I have been begging God to give me a job so that I can ease the pressure on him. As a wife I should be a help to him and it tears me apart when I see him tired after work. I do not know if it will be pleasing to God if I went to work any job (cleaning, serving…). It would take away form my time with God and It would probably make me lose any hope for a job in my career. I already feel worthless and working such jobs would just make me feel worse after all the effort and dreams I have put into finishing my education.
I do not want to upset God and I have no Idea how to tell His will

Comments

• Always know that our main purpose on this earth is for the glorification of Christ. PRAISE HIM AND EXALT HIM ABOVE ALL.
    Since you have only begun to know more about God when your not busy, you didn't have time before.
    You will always be happy when God is first in your heart.
    Keep praying for his will to be done and tell him that you are now putting him first. Tell him that through whatever job he gives you, that you will praise him with it.
    Do not just live a routinely life.
    A truly happy life is one that is keeping God number one all the time.
    Don't worry your prayer is in God's hands.
    God bless you
  • Remember that there is always a time for everything....your job can come in 5 hours, 5 days or 5 years. Whenever God wants you to get this job, he will give it to you. And have much faith that you will get a job. this will work.

We, the members of tasbeha will pray for you too
  • Thank You very much for your good works and Your prayers. God belss You.
  • [quote author=mariola link=board=10;threadid=4386;start=0#msg60404 date=1157658969]
    Since I have lots of free time I decided to use it to get closer to God. I pray more and contemplate about our Lord a lot thus salvation became the most important part of my life.

hey,the reason for the delay is very clear.god missed u so he gave u time to talk with him.now ,i think ,when he gives u a job u won`t forget him anymore,u will give him a space in ur life for sure.
    i`m sure god will make the best for ur life and ur good husband.
    GBU
  • hey mariola

god never ever forgets his children especially the ones in that are in the need of his touch!! and if u r suffereing now, may be cuz there is somen better later on!

to tell u the truth! i hated it when god decided to move my family from egypt to U.S. and i hated it more when i arrived to the U.S.! but now i see his goal for this action he took! i am alot safter than i would be in egypt! rgt?! and i am getting an educational opproutunity i know i won't get the chance of even smelling it in egypt! this move brought me closer to my family and most important brought me closer to god!

so if it is bad at first, i promise you it will get better! all u need is time, and patience, and prayers!!
  • Hey Mariola

Be sure that God loves His children so much and that all things work together for good to those who love God....just be patient and i'm sure God will send u a good job in the right time :)

As a wife I should be a help to him and it tears me apart when I see him tired after work

mat ata3eesh albak awy, last I checked Adam's punishment was to work, ours was to bear children, so women that have children and work are getting 2 punishments, they should be sorry for us not the reverse ;D .....

I dont know what state you are in or what job your husband has, and whether or not it is possible for you to move to another state, in Florida here especially in Orlando there are tons of jobs for accounting & finance majors i personally know a lot of people even with accounting degrees from egypt....not america.....that have gotten jobs in Orlando.....also another suggestion is maybe you should change your resume so that it is more appealing to employers.....and you can also try to go to the city employment agencies....and i dont know if you've tried already http://hotjobs.yahoo.com/ has tons of jobs.....Anyways, pray, and I wish you the best always :)

• [quote author=PrincessMary link=board=10;threadid=4386;start=0#msg60659 date=1158026779]

As a wife I should be a help to him and it tears me apart when I see him tired after work

mat ata3eesh albak awy, last I checked Adam's punishment was to work, ours was to bear children, so women that have children and work are getting 2 punishments, they should be sorry for us not the reverse ;D .....

hahahahahahahaha ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
  • shnoda ;D

Thank U all for your help!!God bless U!!