hi i need help!

edited December 1969 in Introductions
hey everyone im really new to this so i just wanted to let u all know if u can help me on how to do things like to download music and start topics and reply and all that thanks and im from tampa church in florida saint george!!

thanks,

mark

Comments

• hey mark
    welcome
    i am one state apart from you and it is on the top!
    i am from S.C.
    nice to meet you!
    if you want to download media there is a " MEDIA" tab on the top! click on it and it will ask you what kind of songs do u need.. hymns, songs, prasies etc.........!! and sometimes you will see a search engine! you just type is what you want! and it will find it for you!
    post topics....... just go to whatever catergory you want and click and there is a button that says " new topic" click on it and start your topic.. for reply you will see it, like when you read a topic and you want to reply, each message is in a box and at the right bottome of it you will see " REPLY" click and start replying!
    i hope this helps!
    WELCOME!
    GBWU
    pray for me
    mira
  • hey mark...welcome to tasbeha...just email me if u want something.
  • we are all here to help each other! ;)
  • well mark..welcome and u just posted a new topic and to reply just click on the name of the topic then reply at the end..thats it..and way to go on the competition last saturday! first place! ;D

GBU
    sandra
  • all u have to do is click Download
  • welcome you will definetly enjoy this site as much as we do i am sure

God Bless
  • dont wry well all we do here is help each other
    pray for me
    coptikgrl