he died khalas, he died..... he died!!

edited December 1969 in Personal Issues
guys

no need to pray and ask god to make my uncle better!
cuz he died! he died........ my khalo died!
he left! he went to a better place!
my khalo died khalas, he died!!
no more khalo hema
i won't hear him anymore!
plz pray for his soul!
ask god to have mercy on him! he was a great person and a better khalo! and a great father, a perfect brother! and a kind hearted person!
ask god to have mercy on him!
pray for me and for my heartache
mira

Comments

• I'm really sorry Mira. May God rest his soul and as you said he is definitely in a much better place. the place where we all long to be...

• i am sorry mira.it is god`s will.may god repose his soul in the bosom of our holy fathers Abraham,Isaac and Jacob .... :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
  • sorry to hear that habibty... but im sure his loving it over there... just think you have another intercessor for you up there with Our Lord!! nw u can pray to ur khalo to get you extra blessings from God!! hehe... its ok honey... one day we'll all be up there together :)
  • Philippians-1:21 "For to me to live is Christ and to die is gain"
    1:23 "My desire is to depart and be with Christ, for that is FAR better"

May God repose the soul of your great uncle who is now crowned with the crown of righteousness in heaven
  • My condolences.

Remember, God always takes the good ones first.
  • i am gonna miss him soo much! i love him alot!
    and i am sure he is alot happier up there with god and St. mary and all the saints and angels! he feels better up there!
    i willl miss him way way way tooo much!
    :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
  • i am so sorry but like u said he went to a vbetter placel.I know how u feel my uncle died and i missed but i know that he is in heaven now

God Bless

~cgfe~
  • I'm so sorry to hear that Mira, but we should all be happy, he's in a happy place like you said, May God be with your family, I hope you feel much better, Mira, I hope you can understand that this is life, but you have to trust God, May God be with you and your family!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • i understand and i am sure he is in a whole lot better place. a place where he is surronded by all the saints and angels and JESUS and St. mary
    and there is nothing but tasbeha and praises! and incense!
    it is a 24 hr church, a beautifull church!
    but i just can' believe when i call his house he won't be there to talk to me! :'( and when i go visit his house i won't see him there! but he is in my heart and thoughts forever!
  • el ba2ia fi 7aytak ya mira...I know it's real hard...but he is definetly better there than all the suffering that comes up with living on earth and all.
    God be with u and ur family.
  • Am so sorry mira to hear that but am sure he went to the better place now..

GBU
    sandra
  • im so sorry to hear that. but as marianne said, he is in heaven, where pain and sorrow have fled away.. in the presence of JESUS CHRIST himself and all the saints and angels. May the Lord be with you and your family :) he is extremely compassionate, He will never leave you or forsake you, especially now.
    I am praying for you and your family ;)

laura
  • oh im so sorry (just like the other 100 replies) yes he did go to another place..

he is happy nw and is in no pain..
    :'(
  • Rabina ye'asike... My condolences to you and your family. May God repose his soul...
  • yes........ may god have mercy on his soul
    but i will still miss him soooooooooooooooooooooo much! and i still can't believe he died! i need your help to ask god to have mercy on his soul and take care of his children that are: 18 yrs old grl, a 13 yr old boy, and a 3 yrs old grl!
    help me pray to god to take care of them! and make them just like their daddy dreamed!
  • i know its very hard when any family member dies, but he is definetely in a better place.

You seem very strong and faithful in this situation . God bless

Pray for me.

• i am trying to be infront of my mom cuz he is her brother,
    but inside i am buring with fire! :'(
  • yes try to cofort ur mum..

and all it takes is TIME..

this is the HARDEST PART..

and u are do well considerably to other people!!

God repose his soul (but i dont know what it means..but everone says it..so that to ur uncle :-[)
  • is it wrong to avoid the sitiuation???
    i am trying to avoid it from the outside but the inside my heart is tearing apart!
    i am trying to act like it is no big deal, but it is extremly big to me!
    is that wrong??
  • Perhaps you should talk to another church member who has lost a loved one.. one that you think is a good christian or something..

• my church is not a church! ppl are hate each other
  • hun i know how u feel- i lost my teta a few days ago- it's terrible

u guys are all in my prayers
  • may god have mercy on their souls!
    and have mercy upon us! :(
  • sorry for that mira but u should be happy because he went to heaven a better place right?

think about it this way,....hes getting blessings from all the saints u can name.
  • :'( yeah........ :'(
  • [move]rabena ma3a. elf selema ya sitee.....howa fee elbee[/move]
    [move]rabena ma3a. elf selema ya sitee.....howa fee elbee[/move]
  • Sorry to hear about your uncle, may god repose his soul and my condolences goes to out to you.
  • May God rest is soul i'm so o sorry