Video Request - Alter Angel

edited December 1969 in Coptic Orthodox Church
My cousin told me about a video she saw and i was wondering if anyone had it on their computer and could share it. The video shows a priest dying at mass, and the body of Christ falling onto the floor. When the body of Christ lands on the floor it suddenly is taken back to its place by a whirl of some sort (an alter angel).

The video is real, and was taken in a Coptic Church in Egypt.

Does anyone have it, or know somewhere where i could view it?

Merci,

Matt

Comments

• i have this video.it is for anba makarios ,bishop of kina in egypt.but actually the body didn`t fall to the floor.it was going to but returned back in a strange way.
    it is 71 mb.i will try to upload it and send the link.hope it works just give me a day or two ....
  • Thank you so much Shnoda! I know a couple of upload sites (www.megaupload.com) is just one that is quite good.. If you need any help at all please let me know and i will do whatever i can!!

Rabana maak,

Matt
  • I heard about that too...but never seen it.
    It could be great if you could upload it for everyone to see it. Thanks in advance and GB.
  • It would be greatly appreciated if you could upload it.
  • here is the link guys,hope u like it ....

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5F4W5D42

plz tell me if it doesn`t work
  • What do you click on to watch it?
  • THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!

The link is working, and i really appreciate you sharing this video!!!

Again, thanks so much Shnoda!

Rabana maak,

Matt
  • matt how do I watch the video?
  • Thanks a lot for uploading it...this is truly AMAZING
  • lol, i feel so ignored, can anyone people show me how exactly your supose to watch this video, are you supose to be a member of megaupload to watch that video?
  • Go on the link that shnoda provided...on the top right you will find something that says please enter (three letters) here...and then click download...a countdown will start when that ends...press download and save it on the place you want it on your computer then once it downloads...just click on it and watch it...it will open on windows media player.
  • Thank you soooooooooooooooooo Much Marianne God Bless U
  • Sorry Mina for not getting back to you and letting you know how to download the video - i was at uni and just got back..

Im glad you've seen it now though because it is quite amazing!!!!

Ma salaama,

Matt
  • No problem Matt dont worry about it.
  • Shnoda, would you happen to have any other footage of the incident that you could possibly upload, for I believe it was captured at various angles if i'm not mistaken?
  • A quesion????
    i saw one footage abouna eating the body after what happend, but at that time, i saw sayedna still on the flor behind him. so did they acuitly left him until communion and than carried him out???!
  • [quote author=Iqbal link=board=4;threadid=4289;start=15#msg59211 date=1156164275]
    Shnoda, would you happen to have any other footage of the incident that you could possibly upload, for I believe it was captured at various angles if i'm not mistaken?

sorry Iqbal,this is the only one i have :-\.i don`t think there is another footage as anba makarios didn`t like it.this was the first and only time to record him during the liturgy.he knew that he was going to die during that liturgy that day (as he always asked god-it was his hope) so he asked to record the liturgy on video.

[quote author=minagir link=board=4;threadid=4289;start=15#msg59212 date=1156166538]
    A quesion????
    i saw one footage abouna eating the body after what happend, but at that time, i saw sayedna still on the flor behind him. so did they acuitly left him until communion and than carried him out???!

i once saw the whole video of the liturgy and i think yes.they were trying to do anything to save him till any help comes.and abona didn`t take much time to finish the liturgy.he had to finish it quickly.
  • he finshed litrugy or the orbana, ? ::)
  • the liturgy....
    he contunied from the part sayidna stopped at, till the end.but as i remember he didn`t finish the body alone...i am not sure but i will try to get the whole video and watch it again...
  • Rabina yekhaleeky ya marianne!! ana makontesh 3arfah asta3mel el megaupload dah khales ya binty... :-\ laken delwa2ti wada7et el ro2yah!! ;D ;D

Fibo
  • thanks VERY MUCH for sharing guys god bless you all :D
  • im from kina guys and i got anba makrious on my dads side of the family

anyways you guys were sayin they were trying to get him help
    his doctor was in the altar with him
    he always had a doctor with him
    the only delay was an oxygen tank
    and as one commented said that it was his only hope to die serving the lord
    and he got wat he wanted um i think the story of anba makarious is in alll the makatepp
    at leas all over egypt and in nashville,tn

and they released about 6 books about his miracles

forgive me i the sinner
    mak
  • sayedna got a message from God months before that day that he was going to die. He prayed and asked God to let him live until his church was built. God said yes and then on the night before that liturgy another angel appeared and told him he would die in mass. He immediately got a man to videotape the odas. That was the first time his mass was recorded. The doctors said his heart had actually stopped three hours before and they don't know how he stayed up and prayed for 3 hrs
  • I would like to know the story of this saint... can anyone tell me?

• They made a movie of him and its really good. Maybe you could find it in your church bookshop.