hey guys nice to be with you!!

edited December 1969 in Introductions
hey,
wow........... i just love this website! b
it has alot of usefull materials!!
well..........my name is mira! and i am 18 yrs old! i am not new to u.s but i am new to this website! and i have problems trying to get to my destination on this website! but i am sure u guys ou there will help me rgt???????????................. H-E-L-P!!!!!!!!
i promise i am not crazy!! i just like to joke alot!!
well....
i hope i will meet you guys and gals later!!
c-ya
mira

Comments

• hi mira,
    [move][glow=red,2,300]welcome[/glow][/move]

i am gald that u liked this website.....u won`t be the only one who loves to joke,we have alot of funny guys ( who r not crazy either )..lol
    if u need any help, we all will be glad to help....:D:D:D
  • thank you! for ur kind words!
    but got a qustion for you...........
    when u download somen from the media, does it taka a long time with you??? mine takes about more than 30 mins! :-\
  • welcome to the site firstl ----

[move][glow=red,2,300]welcome[/glow][/move]

and secondly the speed of ur downloads depends on the speed of your internet connection

:D
  • hey mira welcome im new too...and my downloads take about 5 seconds. Im not sure why yours takes long.....
  • [quote author=Mira8388h link=board=6;threadid=4265;start=0#msg58909 date=1155311052]
    thank you! for ur kind words!
    but got a qustion for you...........
    when u download somen from the media, does it taka a long time with you??? mine takes about more than 30 mins! :-\

mayb your not hooked up to the internet that well or something or your cnnection is bad? idk ??? try asking an admin. they probably can help u :)
  • hi mira and welcome to the site..we're glad we have a new member..and btw it takes the same time with me too cuz i have dail up..so as someone said before it depends on the internet connection u have, there's nothing wrong with the site!

GBU
    sandra
  • oooooo.............. no wonder??!!! ??? my pc alawys take a long long time downloading somen! yuck.... :P! this webiste is really nice! i don't get to talk to the youth at my church cuz they are a duplicate copy of americans! you-know....... thier attitude and their culture/ traditon that def. doesn't go with ours at all!!! this website has everything!! hymns to chat everything...........................!!
    well........... hope everyone has a great st. mary feast! and may her blessings be with you all!
    G.B.W.U.
    mira8388h
  • hey nice to be with you aswelll
    [move][glow=red,2,300]WELCOME[/glow][/move]
  • laaa baa` ana asaad maleash daawaa!! ha.....!!! ;)
  • which church do you go to mira?