heaven ..... helll.....what else??

edited December 1969 in Random Issues
:Dhey guys i heard that there was another place where people go ........... i heard if some people were good but werent christian so theyd go in a darkkkkkkk place but w/ no harm i dont remembr who said that but corre,t me or them if theyre or i am wrong :)

Comments

• com'n guyzzzz :'( :(
  • i think i have heared something like that before but i am not sure if it is right or not ....i will try to ask my servants in church.they will help...
  • [move][glow=red,2,300]thankzzzzzzzz so much :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D[/glow][/move]
  • [move][glow=red,2,300]welcome[/glow][/move]

although i haven`t been of much help... ;)
  • [quote author=blingblingzz327 link=board=11;threadid=4195;start=0#msg58246 date=1154020075]
    :Dhey guys i heard that there was another place where people go ........... i heard if some people were good but werent christian so theyd go in a darkkkkkkk place but w/ no harm i dont remembr who said that but corre,t me or them if theyre or i am wrong :)

ok let's answer this for one time.
    who ever dies and is worthy of the kigdom og God goes to Paradise ( the waiting place for heaven and it's not heaven)
    who ever doesn't deserve the kigdom of God goes to Hedes (the waiting place for hell and it's not hell).

now on judgment day Christ will come and judge every one on earth and who ever is in paradise will go up to the heavenand it's levels and who ever is in hedes will go down to hell and it's levels
  • [quote author=MarMar91 link=board=11;threadid=4195;start=0#msg58257 date=1154022029]
    "Unless one is born of water and the Spirit, he cannot enter the kingdom of God."
    John 3:5

There is no other place, and baptism is a must for salvation.

hey marmar ur prob right - gonna ask abuna just incase :D :D :D
  • [quote author=minagir link=board=11;threadid=4195;start=0#msg58258 date=1154022297]
    [quote author=blingblingzz327 link=board=11;threadid=4195;start=0#msg58246 date=1154020075]

ok let's answer this for one time.
    who ever dies and is worthy of the kigdom og God goes to Paradise ( the waiting place for heaven and it's not heaven)
    who ever doesn't deserve the kigdom of God goes to Hedes (the waiting place for hell and it's not hell).

now on judgment day Christ will come and judge every one on earth and who ever is in paradise will go up to the heavenand it's levels and who ever is in hedes will go down to hell and it's levels

ty :)
  • [quote author=shnoda link=board=11;threadid=4195;start=0#msg58256 date=1154021804]
    [move][glow=red,2,300]welcome[/glow][/move]

although i haven`t been of much help... ;)

yes u have [move][glow=red,2,300]:D :D :D[/glow][/move]