Entertainment

edited December 1969 in Faith Issues
hey.......just to see what u guys think...out of curiosity.

Comments

• whats alhan
  • alhan=hymns........ur a coptic rite??
  • yes of course... i am i just didnt know what that was sorry
  • Well I'd say Computer for Alhan and also Arabic songs....

What about you?

Mike
  • exactly with Epsaltos.......i guess it was a hard question. i wont put may options next time.
  • i do more than listen to hymns.....i watch tv...and i mostly go on the computer
  • how do u watch videos ???
  • the Admins are goin to delete this one and the Canadian election one soon... just an inkling I have ;D
  • If that happens man, I'll be soooooooo mad and pi$$ed...

Mike
  • A combination of things........... watch TV, listen to arabic music or listen to hymns, use computer, use phone. Usually few things at once. Multi-tasking!!!! its gr8 ;D

Fady
  • What is the SPIRITUAL relevance to this vote ?

-Tasbeha.org
  • im guessing, to see how we spend our time and if it could be improved
  • yea.......to see ourselves and what we do........so that we can improve ourselves and be better.
  • sry.......if Maged got mad. :(
  • Maged and the Tasbeha.org team of Administrators are just here so we don't go off into things that don't benefit us spiritually, or things that don't involve spiritual matters at all. Just like administrators at any other forum, they are here to keep us in check.

- Chris
  • oh ok....thanks ill keep that in mind :)
  • maybe u should have put some more spiritual activities in ur list ;D
  • i do a combination of tv, music, and computer. i dont know which one to put. :-\

• Ok people, I'm not mad at anyone... Sorry if anyone mistook my emphasis on spiritual for yelling or anger.

But really, this thread has to turn into something beneficial or it will be locked. We the moderators have been very relaxed in letting anyone post whatever they want, but all we ask is that it must be of spiritual benefit.

Is that too much to ask? Other coptic forums like this have the same rule, some are more stringent.

In Christ

Maged
  • i for one, knew that u werent mad. i know wat ur saying about spirituality. some of this stuff have been going a little.......
  • I for one, am mad at you. I mean how would it be wrong if we talk about something not concerning religion....this is called GENERAL discussion, we like discussion and we make it general...so u either create a page for us so we can be discussing stuff that is not of a Spiritual essence or I will tell veryone to post in my forum where we can speak generaly...

Mike
  • Are you kidding? You’re making threats?!

What is to separate this forum from any other forum on the internet? The fact that it’s about religion!

If you want to talk about topics not concerning religion, use e-mail. Spare us all the trouble of having to sift through religious talk and chit-chat and use email instead. Believe it or not, the purpose of a CHRISTIAN forum is to discuss CHRISTIAN topics. Save the non-religious chatter for another place.
  • I don't think you understood me, I meant, he should tell me so that we could have a GENERAL discussion on my forum yet a Spiritual one here!

Mike
  • Michael,

Please read the *full* description of this board... it says:

"Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board, that is of a spiritual nature. "

Not talk about anything you feel like.

With that being said - form your own conclusions. :)
  • here goes:
    sometimes, I read theological things online, sometimes I write on them, sometimes I read Sacred Scripture. I also debate with other people online about religion and politics, the 2 things everyone says you shouldn't talk about
  • [quote author=Michael_Thoma link=board=1;threadid=387;start=15#msg5546 date=1088571873]
    here goes:
    sometimes, I read theological things online, sometimes I write on them, sometimes I read Sacred Scripture. I also debate with other people online about religion and politics, the 2 things everyone says you shouldn't talk about

Man, my mom gets mad when she knows I debate in politics and religion. She says that I'll ruin my future by doing that.. ::).

But I guess I'm too obsessed with it that I can't giev it up, and who klnows, maybe IT IS MY FUTURE!

Mike