Do you agree with this

edited December 1969 in Faith Issues
http://www.killsometime.com/Video/video.asp?ID=497

Well, This women called her self a true Cristian. Yet, she hates other people. I am aginst what she and her sick family is doing.

Comments

• [quote author=Bespetna link=board=1;threadid=3928;start=0#msg55236 date=1148329076]
    I am aginst what she and her sick family is doing.

Amen.
  • First she's protestant.
    Second, she claims that all of this is the wrath of God. God would never send His wrath on us by killing us.
    she THANKS God for sicknesses, holocust, 9 11th, and other sick things. yes we need to thank God for everything but not in the same way she's doing.
    she is useing the bible as a weapen that will never help her because she is using it in the WRONG way.
  • how does she know that god made those soldiers die because they sined!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    also if she is really christian then why does she hate.
    God is love.......IF YOU DON'T LOVE UR NEIGHBOR THEN YOU DON'T LOVE GOD. also chritians are know for peace using things to point out bad stuff the right and peacefull way. also those soldiers that are dying each day are dying for her freedom. I THINK SHE SHOULD GO TO EGYPT AND SEE WHT IT MEANS TO HAVE LITTLE FREEDOM OF RELIGON.........those soldiers keep her and her family not killed by wht she is doing because they give her freedom....also 9/11 is a good lesson from god but not to punish us but to wake up us and the americans so they can see the real side of islam.!!!.................ect. you can go on and on. also one more thing god said befor you go take out the little thing in your brother's eyes take out the big chunk of out out of you own eye (sorry i reworded i did not have bible handy right now)
    forgive me,
    egyptiankrkr
  • I don't understand, i thought god will kill if you sin big time. like wasn't there a story in the bible where god droended a city and it killed everyone because they were sinning
  • [quote author=PopeKyrillos link=board=1;threadid=3928;start=0#msg55247 date=1148333716]
    I don't understand, i thought god will kill if you sin big time. like wasn't there a story in the bible where god droended a city and it killed everyone because they were sinning

this was before christ came to earth and be borne.but after he gave us victory on the devil , he gave us chance along our life time,then at the end of the world he will reward or punish everyone as he had lived whether good or in sin life.