When is Judgement Day?

edited December 1969 in Faith Issues
Not just that ( When is Judgement Day) But when you die just Judgement day occur and if it doesnt and it occurs at the end of the world we just wait.

Comments

• One thing, Judgement day is the Second Coming, don't expect it, you shouldn't because you never know when it's going to be, there are signs though, like the moon will be turned into blood, all I have to say is read Revelations, all you should really remind that someone up there is watching you, and all you should really is make a commitment not to sin often, keep your confessing continuously!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • Coptic Servant put that very well don't worry about when it is going to be just be ready to stand infront of God who is going to judge you and us all.

God Bless and Pray for me
  • Ya, and dont rely on those signs such as the moon and stuff, because it also says in revelation that when you find out whats happening, if you are on the roof of your house, you wont have a chance to even get down from it. So ya you have to be ready for it to be right now, tommorow, the day after, etc.

-Pete
  • ah... yareet ma7adesh yetkalem fel mawdoo3 dah la7san ana ba 2ash3ar w'bataktek w'beyrkabny el hawa lama basma3 hekayat 3an nehayet el 3alem w'beta3. ah, 3arfah en deh el 7a2ee2a w'kol 7aga w'eny e7na lazem newageha, laken zay mat2oloh kidah....elwa7ed gaban bardoh! :-\ ::)

hey people of the world!! :P could we please stop discussing this topic? :-\ talking about the end of the world and the Second Coming kinda gives me goosebumps!! :'( ::)
    yeah...yeah... i know... that's the truth and i have to face it, but sometimes i get really frightened when i realize that it is really gonna happen... :-\

salam :)
    Fibo
  • [quote author=lildude30894 link=board=1;threadid=3907;start=0#msg54958 date=1147980253]
    Not just that ( When is Judgement Day) But when you die just Judgement day occur and if it doesnt and it occurs at the end of the world we just wait.

The final judgement will occur at the general resurrection at the end of time when our Lord and Saviour returns.

Until then we wait, as you say, but we experience a foretaste of our final state. So the righteous who have departed will experience joy, but only a foretaste - not the full bliss of heaven.
    Likewise those evil men who have fallen asleep will experience a foretaste of hell.