congrats for grats

edited December 1969 in Youth Corner
i would just want to say mabrook for all the grats of the class of 06!!... (ppl like me!!).. hope all ur life will be peacefull and full od success.. GO SENIORS!!

Pray for me

Mina

Comments

• Nice job passing those 4 yrs of high school. I am gunna be a freshmen next year.
  • hahahah... freshmeat!!
  • [quote author=one of the many Mina's link=board=13;threadid=3899;start=0#msg54871 date=1147891006]
    i would just want to say mabrook for all the grats of the class of 06!!... (ppl like me!!).. hope all ur life will be peacefull and full od success.. GO SENIORS!!

Pray for me

Mina

Congratulations, May God fill your life with success to enter into college and enter out of college God willing!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • wohoooo..my 2 friends just graduated like 2 hours ago!
    well congradulations to the class of 2006..and 2009(which is me) lol..jk!

GBU
    sandra
  • [move][glow=red,2,300]Congradulations[/glow][/move]

:) :) :) :) :D :D :D :D :D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;) ;) ;) ;) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) 8) 8) 8)

The bad news is now you survive through college
  • congratulations everyone, may God be with you every step of the way, my brother mark graduates this saturday too from high school, i have to say though high school those were the days, college rabena ma3akom! 3o2balee 1 more year left in college insha2 allah :)...Alf mabrook
  • congradulations to all seniors this year. only one year left for me. go class of '07 :D :D
  • alf alf mabrook to all the graduates. mabrook ya mary ;D ;D
    Rabina yekoun ma3 mark w'yetkharag kidah yeb2a zabet w'yedafe3 3anah... zahab alayloh tala3a el fagroh wel 3as...
    just kidding!!!! ;D ;D hehehe! ;D

la bas fe3lan ya mary, Rabina yekoun ma3 akhouky in whatever career he decides to pursue. laken el mohem ba2a... okht mark w'shatareteha! ;) ;) ;D
    etgad3any enty bas w'khalasy el sanah ely fadlah deh 3ashan nefra7 beeky w'beshehadtek!! ;D ;D ;D

salam
    :DFibo
  • u guys are so lucky. Here in australia, we graduate in end of octoer. 5 months and i finish YEY!! pray 4 me