this is crazy

edited December 1969 in Random Issues
I was just watchin tv and on this show they where doin paternity test>Ok this is what disturbed me so much this man has 21 kids and they dont all have the same mother or live under the same roof this is wrong and he should be fixed like a dog what do you think .Im still waiting for god to bless me with one kid this bothers me to know this goes on.

Comments

• [quote author=trusting in god link=board=11;threadid=3873;start=0#msg54602 date=1147468408]
    I was just watchin tv and on this show they where doin paternity test>Ok this is what disturbed me so much this man has 21 kids and they dont all have the same mother or live under the same roof this is wrong and he should be fixed like a dog what do you think .Im still waiting for god to bless me with one kid this bothers me to know this goes on.

This is a fairly common thing (21 might be a bit higher than average, but not unique). People have rejected the Christian idea of monogamous marriage and fidelity. Its a very serious problem, which can only really be combatted by ensuring that people grow up with a propper understanding of morals and responsibility.

I'm not sure if I'm in favour of castrating people, but I can't say I would shed a tear for him if he was.
  • Didnt say castorate him gosh lol just fix it so he cant bring anymore children into the world to grow up without a father.
  • Wow, thats alot of kids. In the Coptic relegion we beleave that you can have as many kids as you whant. But ofcource from the same mother. Also you must be married to her.
  • Yes i believe in that we should be married and that is what god insist but this man just goin around doin like he wants outside of marriage and god .not judging him its just upsetting to know this goes on it onley hurts the children.
  • It is very upsetting to hear about people like this, but on another note. I think we are not having enough children! Many of us are blessed with a lot of money and capabilities but choose to have less children because we want more (for us or the children). I think this is very selfish and greedy to use contraception for these reasons. This guy had 21 children from different mothers and is not married neither does he have strong Christian values, so how many should we be having?
    anyway, maybe i will start another thread