hey coptic people!

edited December 1969 in Introductions
Hey, I was going threw google and found your site :). I am a member of the Coptic Orthadox Church :). My name is beshoy. I can't wait to chat with all of you and have a good time :). I love me relegion, egypt, alexandrea (where i was born), and also this website :).

Comments

• Hi Beshoy! Welcome to the site, we are so glad to have you. You will find some of the most wonderful, most helpful people here and you'll be surprised to know that they're not all Copts.. Enjoy!

oh, i love your name btw ;D
  • o..i forgot to ask...what is bespetna? sounds like a coptic word!
  • Hi Bespetna, I think your username means he beats us, well welcome, my hometown is Egypt also, nice to meet you, and hope you have a nice time!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • [quote author=Rabi-Yaso3-Bey7ebeni link=board=6;threadid=3862;start=0#msg54445 date=1147294190]
    o..i forgot to ask...what is bespetna? sounds like a coptic word!

Na, ist not comptic. I just made it up and it kinda sounds cool.
  • welcome beshoy and i hope you enjoy your time on this wonderful website and i look forward for your replies and opinios on many topics!

GBU
    sandra
  • HEY!!! BESHOY!!!! koolies!!

[move][glow=red,2,300]WELCOME[/glow][/move]
  • Welcome :D I think that you'll find that this site teaches you soo muchh, and it is highlyy addictive LOL
    i look forward to reading your replys
    +God Bless
  • hi bishoy mate enjoy da site ;)

[move][glow=red,2,300]welcome mate[/glow][/move]
  • wellcome bishoy this sight is the best im a pre coptic goin to convert soon but im treated like one of the gang lol You will love it her we are all united in christ.god bless have a great time
  • Welcome. I hope that you enjoy this site as much as I did. I hope that you reply to our topics. And I love Egypt too. Nice to meet you and WELCOME!

love lots,
    CopticChica21 :)
  • welcome to the site
    You find the site and its members of very good help in your spiritual life.
  • [quote author=Bespetna link=topic=3862.msg54443#msg54443 date=1147293408]
    Hey, I was going threw google and found your site :). I am a member of the Coptic Orthadox Church :). My name is beshoy. I can't wait to chat with all of you and have a good time :). I love me relegion, egypt, alexandrea (where i was born), and also this website :).

dear beshoy ur name sound like an indian name .i am from india a syrian orthodox best wishes my frnd  eldo e v , [email protected]