runescape

edited December 1969 in Random Issues
is www.runescape.com bad because it involves alot of killing but is just an internet game

lol but i need info prompto! plz...

epshiri

Comments

• If you think it's bad don't do it, don't play violent games because they might effect you, in a bad way, I heard that Hitler (Adolf) played violent game, and see how he turned out, he was violent, so make sure your in a range of playing games, because they should say how old you should be to play that certain game!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • OK listen RUNESCAPE IS BAD AND NOT BAD IN SOME WAYS... its good if you play it a max of 30 minutes a day. so you dont get addicted to it. But if you play more well ull get addicted 2 it like me b4. I used to play 4 - 8 hours a day and now i dont play. Their was a story a kid played runescape so mcuh that his mom banned him from the game he was well ,... going 2 do suicide.
    LUCKILY HE DIDNT he got to his senses. So my advice is its not bad if you play it for a short time but it gets really bad and affected 2 ur life if you play it alot... Trust me ... I PLAYED THE GAME AND PEOPLE MAY PLAY 24 HOURS A DAY and not get on with their lives so play a very short time thanks
  • [quote author=Coptic Servent link=board=11;threadid=3724;start=0#msg53115 date=1145908614]
    If you think it's bad don't do it, don't play violent games because they might effect you, in a bad way, I heard that Hitler (Adolf) played violent game, and see how he turned out, he was violent, so make sure your in a range of playing games, because they should say how old you should be to play that certain game!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent

But remember, just because you are in or above the age requirement for a game, it does not mean you should necessarily play it, as the content may not be suitable. Some materials have high age-requirements, but they still shouldn't be viewed even if you do meet them. So just be mindful of that. Other than that, if you think it doesn't affect you negatively, and you appreciate and realise that the violence is fictional, just like the battle scenes in movies like Lord of The Rings is fictional, I guess it would be ok so long as the focus wasn't entirely on the violence I guess. If you are really unsure you could consult your FoC and/or parents and ask them their opinions. And to re-affirm what lildude has said, don't get addicted. Play in moderation.

Take care.
  • ill agree with all that, epshiri...................... dont play too much ;)
  • I'd like to add onto this...

Do you spend as much time with God as you do on runescape? If not, then you are less likely to focus on God during your life.

Another Point; Runscape isn't a bad game. It's just that people tend to misuse the game in many ways. Some people play it 'for the violence' while others use the chatting aspect to stalk or 'pick-up' other people. You, as a responsible christian, should know how and when to play runescape properly without abusing the many positives in the game. The low 3D graphics of the game shouldn't be enough for you to act violent...

Remember, it's the man that makes the weopon, not the weopon that makes the man (Hope that phrase is relevant)... ;D
  • My mistake, the other forum is in the personal issues section.. :P
  • About my last post...uh sorry, i was supposed to put it into the other runescape post... :P
  • ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???