help i don't know if runescape is bad or not!

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Comments

• i don get what u mean now...?

explain please?
  • emmm i think u meant tht game, well if u play money games i think this is wrong but if it's a game which u don waste money in it's fine then..
  • what is runscape????? what kind of money game :o
  • Hey!!!!!!!!

My  lil brother and all his friends are members!I don't really know what it is but it's pretty fun. I would like to know if it is bad also! Good q

God bless

• i play runescape. its a massive online multiplayer RPG found a runescape.com i think its ok :D
  • If you play alot like I use to you may get to addicited the reason is i dont play it cause i was addicted to it and well this person was playing it so much he couldnt play it anymore cause his mom told him not 2 he well was about to do suicide so dont play anything alot cause i played that game everyday for 4 hours a day and 8 hours on weekends so please dont get addicited to it like me if you play 30 minutes a day ull turn out great but dont get ADDICTED TO IT!!
  • NO! runescape is BAD BAD BAD!!! the graphics are HORRIBLE. play D2 LOD it's awesome.
  • I replied to another post in the Youth Issues concerning Runescape. I cant be bothered writing what i wrote there.

Just to answer the question: Runescape isnt bad as long as you dont get carried away and not misuse the game, for example chatting in an un-christian manner.

Hope That Helps...GBU