Can someone please visit this website and check if you can join?

edited December 1969 in Youth Corner
www.freewebs.com/christianchildren This website is for people that would like to participate in this orginization and help the poor and its for kids 2 cast votes fav. saints anything just please we need people to join but dont show your actual age and parish if you are thinking of becoming a member for safety reasons thanks!

Comments

• man, dude, that website is awesome! especially the polls they have... favorite saint/martyr, fav. hymn. i love the pictures. however, why is the joining part so secretive. can u give me more info, lildude? i'd really appreciate it. shokran.

salam :)
  • [quote author=filobateer link=board=13;threadid=3784;start=0#msg53678 date=1146430931]
    man, dude, that website is awesome! especially the polls they have... favorite saint/martyr, fav. hymn. i love the pictures. however, why is the joining part so secretive. can u give me more info, lildude? i'd really appreciate it. shokran.

salam :)

I agree, but I have one complaint I think St. Mary should go first in the favorite saint/martyr, and I would also like to know more, and please add more to it, it will turn out wonderfully!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • I AM SORRY BUT THE WEBSITE OF CHRISTIAN CHILDREN IS CLOSING DOWN FOR MULTIPLE REASONS I AM NOT THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE I M A MEMBER NOT A MODERATOR I AM SORRY FOR THE MISUNDERSTANDING!! :-[