Who came 1st in life?

edited December 1969 in Faith Issues
Who came 1st dinosaurs or Adam and Eve. I know a dinsoaur is an animal which was created the 5th day and humans were created the 6th day. But dont you think Adam and Eve would be eaten by the animals and since they werent it proves that dinosaurs werent real? So my question is who came 1st? and is their such thing as dinsoaurs.

Comments

• In the Holy Bible, book of Genesis, it says that Adam and Eve, were first in the Garden of Eden, than came animals, first off, I have this chart my Earth Science teacher gave us, they had 3 sections Eras into Periods, Periods into Epochs, and a long time ago during the creation of the world, it was called Precambrian Era, dinosaurs came after a long time, they came during the Mesozoic Era-and a Cretaceous Period, that's when dinos came! Hope that was clear enough!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • Before the fall man and animal were living in peace with each other.. and man was master of all the animals.. so I do not think the dinosaur's if they were there at that time (it seems they would have been maybe) would try and eat man

What do you think? am I right?

Also some saints lived in peace with aggressive animals.. e.g st mark and the lion I think..

Because Christ came to restore man to his original rank..

Am I right?

• It's exactly as mikeforjesus said...they were living in peace and the man ruled over them

So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them.
    God blessed them and said to them, "Be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it. Rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air and over every living creature that moves on the ground."
    Genesis 1:27-28