Which is your...

edited December 1969 in Coptic Orthodox Church
Which is your favorite day of the entire Lent, if you don't mind me asking, I love Palm Saturday and Sunday, it's so much fun making zahaf, I make flowers, I'm known for the one that makes flowers, my mom taught me, and my mom can make bouquets, so she makes us ones, and such, it's just so much fun, gather all your friends and family members, and sit down and make palms!

Forever,
Coptic Servent

Comments

• does that include isbo3 el bascha ya c.s?? ??? cause if it includes pascha week, yeb2a ana ba7eb gedan Bright Saturday/Apocalypse..... although i always get a migraine (ow.. :'()... but it's still my fav. however, i LOVE palm sunday like u said ya nancy... bas ana ba2a, instead of putting flowers in my za3af, i make accessories out of the palm branches!!! ;D ;D ;D mara khatem, mara saleeb, mmmm.... marah...a bracelet.... things like that ya3ny...
  • I can't wait for Holy week...Holy Friday tab3an is my favorite...lol our abouna goes from 7:30 am to 7:30 pm...12 hrs straight and I still love it...it's only a day but u feel so close to God...I can't wait. :)
  • My favorite day is not really in Lent proper. It is actually during Holy Week. My favorite day is actually not really an entire day, but an overnight period. We spend the whole night singing praises and reading prophecies. And it all starts of with my favorite Psalm, Psalm 151. My favorite day of the year is Bright Saturday. I know that you asked for my favorite day of Lent, but it also happens to be my favorite day of the year.
  • i LOVE aboghalamsees. i never knew about about it when i was little, back then when i was still in Egypt, palm sunday was of course my favorite, i would still play with the palms when we got home from church (which you're not suppose to). but lelet aboghalamsees, i wont miss it for the world, it's beautiful...i always feel like khalas, God is going to come any time right now and jusdge the world. also, my abouna, let's us girls go around in the prossessions behind the deacons and hold candles...that's like the only time we get to be "deacons".
  • i love good friday and abogalamsese~~~~~~ ;)
  • let's us girls go around in the prossessions behind the deacons and hold candles...that's like the only time we get to be "deacons".

wow i wanna do that but no1 would let me lol :-\
  • aww, ma3lesh..just come to my church and we'll let you here ;D
  • I make all sorts of things, flowers, crosses, bracelets and so on! I try to make the best out of it, I still play with palms when I get home, it's fun, I'm so addicted to it though hehe, well, anyways thank you so much filobateer, Marianne87, KBibo8, Rabi-Yaso3-Bey7ebeni, mazza and mnc_hnn for replying to my thread, very appreciated, yes it is all of the weeks, even if it the preparation week, any day or week you like!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • hey what my mum doesnt like about palm sunday is when she gets up the next morning and finds palms everywhere in the house on the bed, under the bed in the kitchen in the lounge......................................................

it becomes a bit of a mazbala lol