born blind

edited December 1969 in Random Issues
hello all, i'm wondering if anyone knows where i could get a coptic picture/icon of the Lord Jesus healing the man born blind. thanx alot

Comments

• k its no coptic but its greek go to www.google.com then click on images then type jesus healing man born blind hope that helps ;)
  • yea, i already tried that, but i know there is a coptic picture out there, it's one www.suscopts.org, but i want a bigger picture, that one is too small. thanx for your help.
  • I am actually working on one right now... its cool you said that... lol... when Im done with it... I could take a pic of it... and send it to... and it is an Icon!
  • which picture?
  • Here is a picture of it! Hope this is the one your looking for!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • thank you...you got anymore??
  • Btw, the man was not born blind, he was born without eyes there is a proper name for it but i cant remember it.
  • [quote author=Rabi-Yaso3-Bey7ebeni link=board=11;threadid=3607;start=0#msg52100 date=1144379426]
    thank you...you got anymore??

Your welcome, and yes, here is the website you can go to this, and you will see all sorts of pictures- http://images.google.com/images?q=man+born+blind&hl=en

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • hey ppl i need sumthin too,

can u find me a pic of jesus washing feet of desciples and another 1 of jesus washing the feet of one desciple so a clearer pic if u know what i mean

thnxx
  • Here mnc_hnn, I got the website for you-here you go:
    http://images.google.com/images?q=jesus+washing+the+disciples+feet&hl=en

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • thnx but i cant find a good quality one?
  • You'll find one on the following site. I would have uploaded it, but the upload folder is full.

http://www.lacopts.org/index.php/gallery/category/C22/
  • these r cool ;)
  • KBibo8!!! I COULD KILL YOU RIGHT NOW!!! (dont be scared i'm j/k) it's just if you would've sent EARLIER!!!
  • [quote author=God Be With Us link=board=11;threadid=3607;start=0#msg52129 date=1144435356]
    Btw, the man was not born blind, he was born without eyes there is a proper name for it but i cant remember it.

Actually, he was born blind, there was a gospel about the guy born blind, if I'm not mistaken!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • [quote author=Rabi-Yaso3-Bey7ebeni link=board=11;threadid=3607;start=0#msg52324 date=1144682531]
    KBibo8!!! I COULD KILL YOU RIGHT NOW!!! (dont be scared i'm j/k) it's just if you would've sent EARLIER!!!

Sorry,

I do not get to check this site everyday. I am often very busy.

For the picture of Jesus washing the feet of the disciples go to:

http://www.saint-mary.net/mm/icons/stmarys_icons/pages/Jesus%20washing%20the%20Disciples'%20feet_jpg.htm
  • KBibo8, that site is so cool and awesome, thank you so much, it was wonderful, it has like every picture!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • [quote author=Coptic Servent link=board=11;threadid=3607;start=15#msg52356 date=1144703537]
    [quote author=God Be With Us link=board=11;threadid=3607;start=0#msg52129 date=1144435356]
    Btw, the man was not born blind, he was born without eyes there is a proper name for it but i cant remember it.

Actually, he was born blind, there was a gospel about the guy born blind, if I'm not mistaken!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent

Coptic Servent,

God Be With Us is not arguing about whether or not the man was born without the ability to see (blind). The difference here is that Church tradition teaches us that the man was blind because he was born without eyes not because of malfunctioning eyes. The reason why this is important is that it makes this a miracle of creation. Especially since Jesus created eyes with saliva and dirt, the same way that Adam was created.

Since you asked for the term it is Bilateral Anophthalmia. Anophthalmia - is rare deformation in which eyes do not develop during the first 28 days of pregnancy. Bilateral meaning both as opposed to unilateral meaning just one.
  • [quote author=KBibo8 link=board=11;threadid=3607;start=15#msg52360 date=1144706770]
    [quote author=Coptic Servent link=board=11;threadid=3607;start=15#msg52356 date=1144703537]
    [quote author=God Be With Us link=board=11;threadid=3607;start=0#msg52129 date=1144435356]

Forever,
    Coptic Servent

Coptic Servent,

God Be With Us is not arguing about whether or not the man was born without the ability to see (blind). The difference here is that Church tradition teaches us that the man was blind because he was born without eyes not because of malfunctioning eyes. The reason why this is important is that it makes this a miracle of creation. Especially since Jesus created eyes with saliva and dirt, the same way that Adam was created.

Since you asked for the term it is Bilateral Anophthalmia. Anophthalmia - is rare deformation in which eyes do not develop during the first 28 days of pregnancy. Bilateral meaning both as opposed to unilateral meaning just one.

Thank you so much KBibo8 I understand now, I thought I remember the term bilateral, that's interesting thanks for explaining!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • [quote author=Rabi-Yaso3-Bey7ebeni link=board=11;threadid=3607;start=0#msg52053 date=1144285266]
    yea, i already tried that, but i know there is a coptic picture out there, it's one www.suscopts.org, but i want a bigger picture, that one is too small. thanx for your help.

-------------so how about you copy and paste the pic go to word and paste and maxamize it :)

• [quote author=blingblingzz327 link=board=11;threadid=3607;start=15#msg58199 date=1153953366]
    [quote author=Rabi-Yaso3-Bey7ebeni link=board=11;threadid=3607;start=0#msg52053 date=1144285266]
    yea, i already tried that, but i know there is a coptic picture out there, it's one www.suscopts.org, but i want a bigger picture, that one is too small. thanx for your help.

-------------so how about you copy and paste the pic go to word and paste and maxamize it :)

that should help u