Theological college

edited December 1969 in Random Issues
hey guys im a fresh man in high skool and im interested ini being a theologist and probably one day a coptic priest so does any one have any suggestions on wat i should do for college. i live in maryland and i heard there was a coptic theo. college in jersey does any one have info on it or any suggestions on how i should set up my future
thanx for ur efort....
In Christ,
Peter

Comments

• It is great to get into theological studies, but put in mind that it is not a guranantee for being a priest in the OO traditions. Priesthood is not a career, it is a service. It definitely helps a priest to have knowledge in various christian areas of study, but you should not seek the ordination.
  • Australia you can get it online... and its an actual degree... but all the rest are only recognized by the church... but a good thing to do is major in something that will give you a job... and do theology on the side... in a year or so I will start my theology school... but I'll be doing my grad work for psychology... so think about it before you take chances....
  • wow guys thanx a lot for all the replies, um i got a lot to think about. and could u send me that link to that online program to i wanna look into that more and i'll check up on the makar's program if u have the link for that that would be great to thanx for every thing
    In Christ,
    Peter