Church and Age?

edited December 2010 in Introductions

Comments

• my name is Bishoy... I got st. Mark's in Michigan... I am 19... going on 20...
  • My name is Coptic Servent, real name is Nansy, and I go to St. Mary's Church in Minnesota!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • My name is Monika. I go to the same church as CopticServent, aka Nansy. I am 12 years old to be 13 in July.

love lots,
    CopticChica21
  • Lets keep this post going! its a great idea, getting to know each other like this ;D

My name is Christine... im 19... gonna be 20 real soon!... i go to the Church of the Virgin Mary & St. Athanasius in Mississauga, Ontario - Canada (to some who may not know where Mississauga is, its right next to Toronto!... i sure hope most people have heard of he latter place;))

Guys! why not introduce yourself with your favourite quote/verse? one or two should do! (i know, it could be really hard to limit it to that much, but for the sake of reading...)

besides the ones in my signature, i love:

"The one who kneels to the Lord can stand up to anything."
    "If God was small enough to be understood, He would not be big enough to worship"

Take care & God bless
  • Church? Virgin Mary and Saint John's in Bayonne New, Jersey...

Age? 13... yess i know im a baby... lol

quote? ill have to get back to u on that one...
  • hey im marina aka mazza

i go to st abraams church, sydney, australia

im 16...turning 17 tomorrow ;D

fav verse: ummmmmmmmmmmm---check my signature ;)

plz pray 4 me
    cya
  • I might forget, so HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY MAZZA, May God be with you and bless you! So you were actually born on a Saturday, I'm born on a Friday, the funnest day of the week, but also the saddest, aka--Good Friday!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • [quote author=nene0587 link=board=6;threadid=3481;start=0#msg50910 date=1143171327]
    Wow.. alot of you girlies are much younger :'( ...i thought i was the baby sister lol

Anyways, my quotes are below...

Coptic servant, how old are u?

I rather not say, but I'll say this--I'm younger than you!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • im sylvia, 16..n i go to the same church as christine in mississauga.
    as for the quote...... yea i gotta think bout that
  • For the quote, I have a few here are some, the others I guess I haven't checked out yet-
    Quotes:
    "When I forgive, I forget"
    ~Jesus Christ

"Forgive them for they do not know what they are doing"
    ~Jesus Christ

"Imagination is better than knowledge"
    ~Albert Einstein

"When in dought...tell the truth"
    ~Mark Twain

"A prayer a day, keeps the devils away"
    ~ME!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • my name is Thaddeus and i did go to St. Marys in lynwood washington
    but there is no coptic church close by in Morehead Kentucky.

and a i dont have any good quotes but um naa i waont even try lol :P
  • ya ahlan bekol el members on tasbeha.org.
    ana ismy filobateer, i go to St. Mary and St. Abraam COC in st. louis, mo. and my favorite quote heya ely ta7t my avatar 3alatol!! ;D ;D oohhh!!! kont almost hansah a2ol seny... ana 3andy between 15-25.. ;D

ya makareen!! ;) u want me to tell u about my real age so that u'll envy my beauty and youthfulness!! :P ::) :P lol!!
    (actually, if u wanna know what i really look like, go to the nearest zoo and try to find the cutest, shortest, chubiest penguin......... and BINGO!! dah ana belzabt!! ;D ain't i cute!? :D)
  • lol filobateer...that's the funniest post ever ;D
    wie b3adan enta cuter 3an el penguin...not that i know u bas i love ur 3araby ;D ;D

Anyway...I am 18...19 enshallah this month...2 days after easter..thank God it's not on Good Friday this year...lol...and I go to St. Mark in Rochester...and I love my abouna :)
  • hey everybody, hope you are all doing well today.
    My name is George, and I go to Ti Agia Maria and St. Demiana in Etobicoke. Thats close to toronto and mississauaga. My fav quote is attached at the bottom with all the info. my other fav quote is about judging and it is in the Matthew Ch. 4. Anyone wanna take a guess?

God bless you all

agabi

please pray for me, thanks in advance
  • wow filobateer, i started out thinking, "wow, i love his name!" :D but then i thought, "wow, the maturity is just betkhor meno...he has to be more on the 15 side, if not younger." ;D lol lol j/k
  • name? Christen (or kristen)
    chruch? st. maichel and st. anothy coptic church (richmon,virginia)
    favorite verse?

what is impossible with people is possible with god

live everyday as if it is your last day

ta3lo elya ayho el at3ab

if you think you small and can't change the wrold try going in bed with a bee in with you (?)
  • [quote author=CopticChica21 link=board=6;threadid=3481;start=0#msg50870 date=1143162477]
    My name is Monika. I go to the same church as CopticServent, aka Nansy. I am 12 years old to be 13 in July.

love lots,
    CopticChica21
    [move][/move]

I'm Monika too !! :D:D - N WE SPELL IT THE SAME ! LOL dont yu hate it when people write MoniCa ? grr lol newaiie iim 15 .. hmm no quote cumz tu mind :S
  • [quote author=Hizz_chiilld link=board=6;threadid=3481;start=15#msg53554 date=1146300146]
    [quote author=CopticChica21 link=board=6;threadid=3481;start=0#msg50870 date=1143162477]
    My name is Monika. I go to the same church as CopticServent, aka Nansy. I am 12 years old to be 13 in July.

love lots,
    CopticChica21
    [move][/move]

I'm Monika too !! :D:D - N WE SPELL IT THE SAME ! LOL dont yu hate it when people write MoniCa ? grr lol newaiie iim 15 .. hmm no quote cumz tu mind :S

oopsy 4 got to say church..
    Archangel Michael & St Bishoys in Sydney :D
  • i'm samuel and i go to st mary's and st mian's cathedral, sydney...17 in july