More on Adam and other stuff

edited December 1969 in Faith Issues
Ok well this just came to me. Well if god is all-knowing, and he always knows what will happen in the future, why did he create us if he knew we would fall into sin?

Another question, was satan cast out of heaven before or after adam was created? I hope someone can help.

PopeKyrillos

Comments

• great answers

love lots,
    CopticChica21

ps. ill get back to you. i wanna make sure im telling you the right stuff.
  • God created us because he loved us. Its like a pregnant mother... She has not yet seen her child, but she loves him/her with all her heart.

Satan was cast out of hell before Adam was created. If he was cast out of heaven after, like MarMar said, who temped Adam?
  • [quote author=PopeKyrillos link=board=1;threadid=3475;start=0#msg50368 date=1142822338]
    Ok well this just came to me. Well if god is all-knowing, and he always knows what will happen in the future, why did he create us if he knew we would fall into sin?

Another question, was satan cast out of heaven before or after adam was created? I hope someone can help.

PopeKyrillos

For your first question.....when i was young...i had the same question but they explained it to me in a childish way but it still works.....God created us so when judgment day comes ....and we go to hell .....we will ask our Lord ...why am i going to hell and Jesus will reply by saying because I know what you will do and i know that you will fall and a person will reply by saying but Jesus... You didnot even give me a chance...Therefore God created us so we can go on with our lives ,but He knows who will fall and who will not, but he still gives us another chance on earth to redeem our salvation.( As i said .. they told me this answer when i was young....so i understand it and it makes sence to me but if it doesnot to you...then please ignore it so you would not get the wrong info.)

For your second question...i think that everybody had the right answer where satan was created before Adam.