ancient egyptian curse

i was
watching this movie and i only watched a little part of it but it is about how there is some kind of ancient egyptian curse. and that if you go to the pyramids or dig up somthing or steal somthing from there, you will die. i asked my dad if that was true and he said yes. is it true ???

Comments

• iight ancient egyptiain dealed with devils and their curses so they are tru but I personaly do not think it will work against us who were baptised and have Jesus with us...........however....some scientist say that it is the chemicls they used and for a long time....the chemicals scent come out once someone opens the box or reveal somehting and it hits who ever opened it first and it causes a desease....so they say it is a curse......however i know that more people told me that they did deal with devils and curses
  • lol

i love this whole mummy's curse discussion

i dont know wat 2 beleive actually

u say that it isnt true and so forth but when u cum 2 think of it...it could be lol ::)
  • GUYS, it's not really a curse.
    it's just scintific stuff that ancent egytian haev made and put on locks of tombs or somthing and when someone opens a tomb, what is planted there would effect them. it's just that our great scintists today can't find what is it, or how it happend, and what's the cure.
    don't forget that ancient egy were very very very smart people. until now, scinctist still trying to find how can ancients take everything out of the human body, wihtout even a small cut on the skin. ??? ??? ???.

and dispite all of that,,,,, aren't we CO Christains, i let you continue..................................
  • i think that the egyptians made this curse thing so nobody would rob their tombs and if anyone had died it would be from the bacteria i mean like those tombs are over 3000 or more years old :o
  • ;D ;D ;Dwhy dont u try and then we will find out ;D
    just kidding
    but i just think they are myths and i'm so into dreams and fantasy but we need to separte reality from mythalogy at some points
  • lol

this is a great topic it funny. So...whats the point of this lol

but if i had to pick i would say its a myth. ;D
  • No...no, it isn't true.

Also, lest you be deceived, the tooth fairy is your parents.
  • Honestly, is there really a true egyptian curse EVER? Cuase I think it's just a myth, like Adeodatus. Sorry if I spelled that wrong.

love lots,
    CopticChica21
  • [quote author=CopticChica21 link=board=10;threadid=3409;start=0#msg49958 date=1142373751]
    Honestly, is there really a true egyptian curse EVER? Cuase I think it's just a myth, like Adeodatus. Sorry if I spelled that wrong.

love lots,
    CopticChica21

I think there is because as i believe in Jesus...i believe in devils.....so they dealed with the devils ( remember they worshipped idols) and curses would be caused on those that do not have faith.

Remember the Deciples had a dwel with some magician and he killed a cow but he could not bring it back to life....but the Deciples brought it back to life.......the point of the story is that magicians and people that work with devils could only do bad and evil stuff but our Faith can do Good and bad ( if God is willing)

You do not have to believe me but that is my opinion
  • [quote author=minagir link=board=10;threadid=3409;start=0#msg49794 date=1142150327]
    until now, scinctist still trying to find how can ancients take everything out of the human body, wihtout even a small cut on the skin. ??? ??? ???.

loooooool..scientists are quite well aware that all organs were removed from the nose through some kind of sharp, long-reaching instrument.
  • you ever notice that there is stories about people that walk to the tomb and die there the reason is because a long tiem ago ancient egyptians did not want thieves in so they did the smartest thing the bacteria on the door and stuff they would touch and when they would touch it they would get sick and die some people belive it is from the dead body rotting but i think the egyptians did it on purpose and like the germs and bacteria would kill the people and they would think it is a curse