Yes the website is finished, please read....

edited December 1969 in Hymns Discussion
Yes, after all these months, the website is finished!!
Just click on the link bellow (it is also the URL):

www.freewebs.com/coptic7

This website can teach you all the coptic, reading coptic, coptic dictionary, other coptic media, lessons, thousands of downloadable hymns and much more through links to other religious sites and Much MUCH MORE!!!!

Please visit this website. God Bless you if you can tell your friends about it and print this message and post it in your church's bulletin.

Thank You
St Cyril the 6th son
God Bless you

Comments

• This is a really great site. It pretty much is like tasbeha, but iwth games. Thank you
  • [quote author=St Cyril VI's Son link=board=2;threadid=3388;start=0#msg49513 date=1141865960]
    Yes, after all these months, the website is finished!!
    Just click on the link bellow (it is also the URL):

www.freewebs.com/coptic7

This website can teach you all the coptic, reading coptic, coptic dictionary, other coptic media, lessons, thousands of downloadable hymns and much more through links to other religious sites and Much MUCH MORE!!!!

Please visit this website. God Bless you if you can tell your friends about it and print this message and post it in your church's bulletin.

Thank You
    St Cyril the 6th son
    God Bless you

Thank you so much St Cyril VI's Son, I voted on your poll and said of course, it's so awesome, I loved the bubbles!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • its areally good site thanks for that...i like the coptic images...

oh n the BUBBLES ASWELL!!

hopefully through time ...the web site will be MUCH bigger!!
  • thats a cool one..thanks for sharing it!

GBU
    sandra