Do you...

edited February 2006 in Personal Issues
..... ever feel like some valueless person, who regrets for being here in this world? And if it was possible for me to decide to come to this world, then that I would have preferred not to be here. Sorry guys, it may be a stupid question, but that is how I feel right now. I just wish I was not here in this world. If anyone here has ever been in that kind of situation, what do you do? :( :( :( :( :( :'( :'( :'(

And please PRAY for me!!!!!!!

Comments

• Even if you have never been in that kind of situation and may be as a result no suggestion or word of advice, at least please remember me in your prayer. :( :( :(
  • We all have been through that, one day or another it will change. Just pray and have faith that God is going to make your life easier, and it will happen. You will have low self esteem, you will go through a lot of problems, but in the end things will get better. God never said it will be easy, but He did promise to be next to you whenever you need Him. Also keep in mind, put your eyes on the prize, keep faith and God will reward you in heaven. Problems are going to be never ending.

ever feel like some valueless person

You are not a valueless person...not in the eyes of God, not in the eyes of people who love you...not in the eyes of any human being, so don't ever see yourself as valueless when you know that God value you, you are His son (or daughter ), HE LOVES YOU.
    God brought you on earth for a reason, and you might not know that reason now, but sure enough, one day you will and you will thank Him for it.

what do you do?

You pray...you keep your faith strong

God Bless you, and never forget He loves you, you are in my prayer. :)
  • Thank you very much Marianne87. Even though my faith has been battering for a while, I will struggle to keep my faith stronger and also continue praying. As you said God has a purpose for me to be in this world but sometimes life is just baffling. I just need to have faith in God that he will make it better at the end, as you pointed out.
    Please do pray for me and it just feels so good to know there are people like you in this world.
    GBU and thank you again.
  • You welcome, God bless you too...pray for me as well. :)
  • I will definitely do that!
    Thank you and GBU!
  • You know, it is like one of those things, where you are aware of all magnificent gifts of life but some unfortunate experiences of life compels you to question things that define you, who you are as a person. But then again despite such occasions as you correctly supposed I should pay more attention where it matters most!
    Thanks much for your advice, MarMar91!
    Please pray for me? and GBU!
  • beautiful answers Marmar & Marianne :)

Sometimes you might feel as if you had lost your life. You say to yourself, my life has become meaningless. As every moment past by, you have no idea of what the point of life was, what was life really about? Though to many these questions may seem extremely simple and even stupid, yet at the time these thoughts cause great frustration and dismay to our minds. All our beliefs which we had strongly held on to since childhood, all that we ever had, had become as shattered glass that had suddenly broken and vanished from within us.

The real question you have to ask yourself is what causes you to feel this way? What causes us to feel that life is meaningless even though life is so precious. Why do we feel alone, even though we have God with us, what more do we want. You already answered yourself saying, "but some unfortunate experiences of life compels you to question things that define you", the thing is every moment we live is precious, there is no reason to waste it, and anyone or anything that causes you to doubt yourself, to doubt your faith, to be depressed, to loose your hope in Christ, is not worth it. So anything that makes you lose your peace, your faith, and your love for Jesus, forget it and stay from it.

Remember that, as Marmar said "I have engraved you on the palms of my hands" Isaiah 49:16, & " I have loved you with an everlasting love, says the Lord" Jeremiah 31:3, God loves you so much and He will never ever stop loving you.

Whenever you feel sad, or you feel valueless/worthless, remember that you were bought at a high price, a price far beyond what money could ever buy, Christ's precious blood, and to Him you were worth it.

Jesus said He will wipe away every tear from our eyes, so how could you be sad then:)

pray a lot and God will never leave you :)

pray 4 me 2
  • Wow impressive, you seem a mind reader, Princess Mary! You raised a very imperative and crucial points that I need to inquire to my self. I will definitely do that.

the thing is every moment we live is precious, there is no reason to waste it, and anyone or anything that causes you to doubt yourself, to doubt your faith, to be depressed, to loose your hope in Christ, is not worth it. So anything that makes you lose your peace, your faith, and your love for Jesus, forget it and stay from it.

Well put! I am going to do that in everyway I can, God willing!

Remember that, as Marmar said "I have engraved you on the palms of my hands" Isaiah 49:16, & " I have loved you with an everlasting love, says the Lord" Jeremiah 31:3, God loves you so much and He will never ever stop loving you.

As Marmar said, I will definitely remember that!

Jesus said He will wipe away every tear from our eyes, so how could you be sad then:)

Why should I really? I should not!
    I was hesitating to bring this for discussion but now I am so glad I did.
    Thank you much PrincessMary and Pray for me as well?
    GBU!