Prayer Power Over Evil Spirits

2»

Comments

• Safaa,

I did not accuse your FOC of being protestant. I set up an imaginary situation where ur priest was suspended. I started by the word "imagine" as u quoted me and I did not mention anything about protestants, where this came from. I feel u dont read my posts carefully.

I did not end the conversation, I just said that the conversation went into many tangents and "I think this would be my last post."

Now lets get back to the main point. Is Father Makary suspended or not?

[quote author=Safaa link=board=13;threadid=3232;start=30#msg48089 date=1140119564]
    But at the same time, we as a Copts can’t watch someone advertising a priest who was suspended by the high authority of the Coptic Orthodox Church, the Coptic Synod presiding by HH. Pope Shenouda III, and do not react.

If I were u I would react as well but the question is: If the Coptic Synod presiding by HH. Pope Shenouda III suspended Father Makary, why he is still serving at a Coptic Church as it appears clearly in the video? Answer this question

BTW I am coptic inside out and honestly I doubt that Father Makary is suspended. If I found for sure that H.H. Pope Shenouda has suspended Father Makary I would take the video out and apologize for the post. I greatly respect and love H.H. Pope Shenouda, he is the shepard of St Mark Apostolic Church and the guardian of the Coptic Orthodox Faith
  • Marianne87,
    I have nothing to say to u after u diverted the conversation and lost insight
  • Thanks...there is no more even to be said...you believe whatever you want to believe and I can believe whatever I want to believe.
  • relax guys....breathe

everyone is entitled to their own opinion ;D
  • AthanasiusTheApostolic,
    Read and listen by His Grace Bishop Anba Bishoy in Arabic:
    It's the second time I posted this,

http://st-takla.org/FAQ-Questions-VS-Answers/04-Questions-Related-to-Spiritual-Issues__Ro7eyat-3amma/021-Resignation-of-Abouna-Father-Zakaria-Botros.html

ÅÓÊãÚ áäíÇÝå ÇáÇäÈÇ ÈíÔæí íÊäÇæá åÐÇ ÇáÃãÑ ÈÇáÊÝÕíá¡ ãä äÇÍíÉ ãÔßáÉ ÇáÞãÕ ÇáÓÇÈÞ ÒßÑíÇ ÈØÑÓ¡ æãÔÇßá ÃÈæäÇ ãßÇÑí íæäÇä¡ æÐáß ÈÏÚæÉ ãä äíÇÝÉ ÇáÃäÈÇ ÅÈÑÂã ÃÓÞÝ ÇáÝíæã Ýí ãÄÊãÑ Ýí ÏíÑ ÇáÃäÈÇ ÇÈÑÇã: ÅÖÛØ åäÇ ááÅÓÊãÇÚ Ãæ Þã ÈÊÍãíá ÇáÚÙÉ ßÇãáÉ ãä åäÇ: (40 ÏÞíÞÉ)

You can listen to it at the end of the web site I quoted before.

Why he is in a Coptic Church?!!! I do not know, may be it was an old video before he was suspended.
  • Finally it is the weekend and I got sometime to listen to the audio file of H.G. Bishoy. I did not know the dimensions of the story till I heard the file. I apologize to Marianne87 and Safaa for giving u hard time but I said before I dont amen anyone for whatever he or she says. After I heard the file I have no doubt that Father Makary is causing troubles to the H.H. Pope Shenouda III and the Pope is not happy about his teachings. H.G. Bishoy has declared war on Father Makaty :D. Sorry guys it takes sometime to convince me because I dont take anything for granted ;D. But when I find out my mistake, I dont hesitate to apologise.

I second what u said Marianne87 "I am not going to take someone's words over a bishop words..period"

I was shocked when I heard from u (Safaa) because I did not know, I apologise again and thanks for the link. Father Makary now is on black list, :D. I just wanna correct something: Father Makary is not an ex-priest yet but he will be soon. (by the way this is the answer of my question in my previous post :P)

Thanks Safaa for the sweet complemet, although I feel that u did not mean it ;):

[quote author=Safaa link=board=13;threadid=3232;start=30#msg48089 date=1140119564]
    AthanasiusTheApostolic,
    I greatly value you as a member of this great Coptic Orthodox forum.

God Bless our Apostolic Orthodox Coptic Church and our solid Apostlic Faith: One God One Faith One Baptism.

Love u all.
  • [quote author=Safaa link=board=13;threadid=3232;start=30#msg48089 date=1140119564]
    we as a Copts can’t watch someone advertising a priest who was suspended by the high authority of the Coptic Orthodox Church, the Coptic Synod presiding by HH. Pope Shenouda III, and do not react.

U are wrong about this Safaa he is not suspended yet :P. Admit it. And thats were the confusion came from he isnot an ex-priest but soon he will be. Soon doesnt count and anyway it not my or your decesion it is up to Al-Magma3 Al-Mokadas
  • [quote author=Safaa link=board=13;threadid=3232;start=30#msg48089 date=1140119564]
    AthanasiusTheApostolic, I greatly value you as a member of this great Coptic Orthodox forum.

tank u tank u ;)
  • AthanasiusTheApostolic,

I greatly admire your courage and defending the person you like, and when you’ve shown his mistakes, you sincerely apologised. This is rare quality in our society even among church goers.
    I meant what I have said before “ I greatly value you as a member of this Coptic Church Forum .”
    May God bless you
    PEASE
  • Well i heard HE. Metropolitan Bishoy, and it's true unfortunetly. For some reason i just think it's really odd that a Coptic Priest would teach protestant, aka Evangelism, and i also feel like it's a temptation to Fr. Makary from the devil. IDK, But i guess if he really did teach this stuff, well then it's fair.

PopeKyrillos
  • Should I remove the video link ???
  • y what's da problem with it??