Internet

edited December 1969 in Youth Corner
Have you ever been in a situation were it involved you and your friend, and you sent them an IM and they read it, and just started to run into conclusions right off the bat? Did it ever lead to problems? If it did, do you know how many times it happened?

Forever,
Coptic Servent

Comments

• IM is just like messages normally...right...

i hate to be like this...but what does it have to do with anything...

sorry for being mean..it is a sincere question...i dont want it to stop..i am just wondering...

im sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
  • oh ok no worries... ;D
  • i dont get the topic in the frst place srry lol can u make it simppler
  • Marianne this is why I put it in youth corner, I'm sorry, but all I would like to know what your opinion is on this situation, and why you chose your answer, because this problem has occured to me also, and I can never seem to understand why we would do these things to each other!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • [quote author=Coptic Servent link=board=13;threadid=3158;start=0#msg47182 date=1139175056]
    Marianne this is why I put it in youth corner, I'm sorry, but all I would like to know what your opinion is on this situation, and why you chose your answer, because this problem has occured to me also, and I can never seem to understand why we would do these things to each other!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent

You misunderstood me, I meant I would like to know what others's view on this, and when I said you, I meant what others had to say about this!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • yo, IM isn't that bad, if u use it with the right people. Food for thought. lol :D ;)
  • To start off, I love Instant Messaging programs..I don't think there's anything wrong with it..it's about personal control..to go on in control, to control who you speak to, who you want on your buddy list..there's people that I don't want to speak to so I block them..that simple..I only speak to my friends anyway..why should I worry about what sick ways others are using AIM? And why would I look at someone's profile knowing that they're not a wonderful person anyway? Why would they be on my buddy list to begin with? Like I said, control.

People do happen to interpret things differently than is meant sometimes but I think it's a bit immature to start spazzing out about something written online based on an assumption of its meaning..I think everyone's well aware that there's a possibility of that's not what's meant..besides, you shouldn't speak to anyone online about something serious..if you have to tell someone something important..you can tell it to their face..or be more clear because there's not reason for them to misunderstand unless you're not speaking the way you should..it's all up to you in the end..
  • Thanks a lot for that ServantOfJesus, I learned a lot, and benefited also from what you have said, that was very appreciated of you, thanks again, you also ought to know, some people don't know that they can block certain people, I'm not talking about myself!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent