bad scenes in movies i didnt know about

whywhy
edited December 1969 in Random Issues
ok i just came bak from the movies....

well i watched two movies...the rating didnt really tell me of the 'bad scenes'....

when i was watching the movie with my friends and the bad scene came on...i looked away, told my friend to tell me when it finished then continued watching the film....

however, i dont know if i done the right thing...

should i of marched out and told my friends to see a different movie????

please answer of what u would do...if picked other , please mention what!!

??? :-[ :-\

marina

Comments

• I think maybe you should have walked out...

most movies these days are bad I think...

• if you marched out of the cenime maybe that would work and if you cloed ur eye and watched the rest of the movie u might think of what u saw later(because maybe u watched a part and then decided to close ur eyes later)and if u say what the heck and watch the movie thats a sin and if you watched the movie and then confess thats not really gona work bec. not every time u watch something bad then say i am gonna go to confess!!!!
    and if u didn't care that mit be a problem later. and IF U NEVER WATCHED A MOVIE AGAIN..man..thats bad..lol jk!
    i mean not for one movie and not even the whole movie was bad for only one scene..u never watch a movie again..i don't think thats the rit dicision to do..and what do u mean by OTHER?????

GBU
    sandra
  • i would simply close my eyes till the scene was over n never watch the movie again...
  • [quote author=Christ4Life link=board=11;threadid=3099;start=0#msg46291 date=1138136015]
    i would simply close my eyes till the scene was over n never watch the movie again...

I voted that, because, simply I don't watch movies in cinemas, other than the Passion of the Christ, that's it, I never watch movies that don't tell you that it has disrespectful scenes!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • [quote author=mikeforjesus link=board=11;threadid=3099;start=0#msg46279 date=1138104608]
    I think maybe you should have walked out...

most movies these days are bad I think...

its not that easy to do....and nope there are PG movies....but u never know ..these days PG can have sexual refrences and it would still be PG...what would you tell your friends if u walked out...would you take them with you...how about if u liked the film (like it ws a good story)...
  • [quote author=Coptic Servent link=board=11;threadid=3099;start=0#msg46296 date=1138138529]
    [quote author=Christ4Life link=board=11;threadid=3099;start=0#msg46291 date=1138136015]
    i would simply close my eyes till the scene was over n never watch the movie again...

I voted that, because, simply I don't watch movies in cinemas, other than the Passion of the Christ, that's it, I never watch movies that don't tell you that it has disrespectful scenes!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent

that is what i did but GOD said keep your sences clean...that includes listening...so? i really dont know...

• [quote author=sandrahanna link=board=11;threadid=3099;start=0#msg46283 date=1138122559]
    what do u mean by OTHER?????

GBU
    sandra

if you would do something differnt from the options i gave you like gotalk to the manager about the ratings ect...
  • THE MANAGER???i don't think the manager can do anything with the ratings..but u could close ur eye..but WAIT A MIN..you r gonna see a part of it first(like the bad parts)then u will decide if u close ur eyes or not!
    so..i would go confess but ur choice it says WATCH THE PART FIRST then go confess..which isn't rit!!

GBU
    sandra
  • This is why you shouldn't watch movies. Amen.
  • [quote author=sandrahanna link=board=11;threadid=3099;start=0#msg46312 date=1138153549]
    THE MANAGER???i don't think the manager can do anything with the ratings..but u could close ur eye..but WAIT A MIN..you r gonna see a part of it first(like the bad parts)then u will decide if u close ur eyes or not!
    so..i would go confess but ur choice it says WATCH THE PART FIRST then go confess..which isn't rit!!

GBU
    sandra

[glow=red,2,300][move]
    sorry bout that[/move][/glow]

umm i meant the ratings people...i think it is called the broadcasting association or somefing like dat!!!
  • [quote author=Mark423 link=board=11;threadid=3099;start=0#msg46315 date=1138156024]
    This is why you shouldn't watch movies. Amen.

lol..ya..thats rit but what if by any chance u watched a movie..and PLZ don't tell me no one watched movies here!

GBU
    sandra
  • Oneday I was on a trip with my high school class and it ended in the cinema. Unfortunatly I hadn't heard/read anything about the movie be4 and it turned 2 b the most dirty movie i have heard about in my life.

The most of the time I had my eyes closed (but this didnt make any difference)... and i didnt have the guts to walk out, coz i was wz the whole class (and I was just new in this class).

Till now (7 years later).. i really regret that i'd went.. but most of all, I regret that i'd stayed.

GBU
    Marian
  • Regretting something, will make you more upset about what you have done in the past, but now you learn from your mistake!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • [quote author=marian6 link=board=11;threadid=3099;start=0#msg46345 date=1138226637]
    Oneday I was on a trip with my high school class and it ended in the cinema. Unfortunatly I hadn't heard/read anything about the movie be4 and it turned 2 b the most dirty movie i have heard about in my life.

The most of the time I had my eyes closed (but this didnt make any difference)... and i didnt have the guts to walk out, coz i was wz the whole class (and I was just new in this class).

Till now (7 years later).. i really regret that i'd went.. but most of all, I regret that i'd stayed.

GBU
    Marian

wow...thats a great story...however as i said, its not that easy to just wak out of the cinema...so what should we do!!!
  • i have already decided that when and if i have kids.. im gunna not let them know that tv and movies exist...lol

umm, i went into a movie once, and i didnt know it had vulgar cursing and it did.. and it really bothered me.. but i didnt have the courage at the time to walk out, i had went with my brother and 2 cousins, and what was i gunna do walk out and sit alone?

i wudnt have wanted to sit alone either.. this was maybe like 2 years ago or something like that...

now, i dont really have the spare time to go to the movies, like there was nothing of interest to me.. i just went with the church n abouna to see the Chronicles of Narnia tho, it was great!
    currently tho, like unless it looks like it has some meaning and i guess a PG rating cuz pg 13 tends to have lots of curses, then i will try..

but i have never really watched many movies, i dont think i've went and watched 10 movies in my whole life, and prolly not more then hat ( i mean in the theatre)
  • [quote author=MarMar91 link=board=11;threadid=3099;start=15#msg46370 date=1138244941]
    i have already decided that when and if i have kids.. im gunna not let them know that tv and movies exist...lol

im sorry but isnt that a little bit harsh....they have the freedom to go..its up to them if they want to or not..or if u want them or not..but to have no clue...well....

sorry if i sounded rude....
  • lol.. i was joking, hence the lol...

but like.. i guess when i thinking about it, i wanted to create a clean environment for them to grow up in as best as i can.. i dunno, like a lot of the stuff i've had to see and hear that I'd never want repeated... i guess every1 has to make mistakes to learn from them.. but yani, just not dumb, vulgar, horrible things..

but ya, it was a joke... sorry i wasnt clear...
  • no no ma fault..im a bimbo...

so....so far...what i have gathered is just to close ma eyes...n sit throught he rest of the movie...

I THINK THAT MAY NOT BE THE BEST THING TO DO...but i cannot just get out of the movies!!!
  • if you do not/can not walk out of the movie theather just try to avoid the scene as much as possible and dont watch the movie again...