Who do you look up to?

edited December 1969 in Personal Issues
Who do you get your advice from, who would help you the most, who do you feel comfortable talking to and getting advice from, I mean through God, like their answers, I didn't say God because most of them you get your answers through them, correct? I think so!

Forever,
Coptic Servent

Comments

• i without a doubt say my father of confession... i feel completely fine talking with him about anything i have a problem with...
  • definitly ur FOC bec. not all the books mit answer ur question!

GBU
    sandra
  • definitly my FOC

I even sometimes think: what would abouna do?
    I really look up 2 him.

(But this doesnt mean that I dont need the rest!!!)
  • Thank you Christ4Life, sandrahanna, and marian6 so I got 3 votes for "Your FOC", would any of the members choose, if there was, all of the above?

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • MarMar, I know about that thread, but this has different choices, and the members are responding on what they chose, why, and they give me advice myself, I like to know more about what they picked! It was much harder to decide mom or dad, and between your FOC or priest or bishop! Sorry if you misunderstood me!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • [quote author=Coptic Servent link=board=10;threadid=3082;start=0#msg46099 date=1137801638]
    "Your FOC", would any of the members choose, if there was, all of the above?

Forever,
    Coptic Servent

umm no...not the sibling...if ti regards my spiritual life...it may differ for u but there is a 12 year gap between ma youngest sibling!!....so NO! i wouldnt ask ma baby bro...or ma sis...maybe clothing but that is all...
  • my parents
    dont know what i would do without them
    luv u mum and dad :-*
    hehehehehe
  • [quote author=mazza link=board=10;threadid=3082;start=0#msg46225 date=1138017399]
    my parents
    dont know what i would do without them
    luv u mum and dad :-*
    hehehehehe

SAME HERE! MarMar God said, "Forgive and Forget" don't worry, and I'm sorry if you thought that I was kind of using your topic, and why, your going to need your siblings later in life (if we live till that time enshalah) they are going to carry you on their back (not literally meaning they will help you in the future as an adult, maybe even as a grandmother/father!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • Do not worry, for God said, "Forgive and Forget" for we should listen to these words of wisdom!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • FOC... he knows best
  • how about the bibble??
    i learned something last week..ask any question and u will find the answer in the bible..i tried asking what time is it and abouna was like the time is coming soon or something like that..so everyting u could imagine u will find the answer in the bible!

GBU
    sandra
  • well the bible of course is a good resource but sometimes... i want somebody to like talk to you... to be able to respond back to me lol... besides, your FOC has the bible and wisdom! its a 2 in 1 lol...
  • yer lol...the deaconess her in Australia recommended a commentary...she said it will make you see the bible in a completely different way!!!

that might help you if u r having difficulties with the bible !!
  • i look up to my FOC.. it's like they know everything about you
  • He does, because when we talk to him, we talk through him to God, like an intercessioner!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • [quote author=why link=board=10;threadid=3082;start=15#msg46306 date=1138149566]
    yer lol...the deaconess here in Australia ....!!!

amen lol

i luv tasuni ahaphe, irini and cathreen
    dere sooooooo cute
  • thats true too sandra.
    i think that you could get help from a lot of people. it depends on what the topic is. but you shouldn't choose which one you prefer beause we all know that we need all of them. you know what i mean?

~ Daughter of God