agios

edited December 1969 in Hymns Discussion
hey guys..my sunday school teacher asked me to find her agios the sad one..i really don't know if there is a sad one a faray7e one but i realy need ur help..because i don't even know the lahn!

GBU
sandra

Comments

• http://tasbeha.org/media/index.php?st=Hymns%2FOther_Occasions%2FHoly_Week%2FIbrahim_Ayad%2FPart_1%2F05-Agios_%28Sad_Tune%29.940.mp3

[coptic]Agioc `o :eoc@ Agioc ic,uroc@ Agioc `a;anatoc@ `o `ctaurw;ic di ymac@ `ele`ycon `ymac.
    Agioc `o :eoc@ Agioc ic,uroc@ Agioc `a;anatoc@ `o `ctaurw;ic di ymac@ `ele`ycon `ymac.
    Agioc `o :eoc@ Agioc ic,uroc@ Agioc `a;anatoc@ `o `ctaurw;ic di ymac@ `ele`ycon `ymac.
    Doxa Patri ke Uiw ke `agiw Pneumati@ ke nun ke `a`i ke ic touc `e`wnac twn `e`wnwn@ amyn .
    Agia `triac ``ele`ycon `ymac[/coptic]

Holy God, Holy Mighty, Holy Immortal, Who was crucified for us, have mercy on us.
    Holy God, Holy Mighty, Holy Immortal, Who was crucified for us, have mercy on us.
    Glory to the Father and to the Son and to The Holy Spirit, now and ever and unto the ages of the ages.Amen.
    O Holy Trinity, have mercy upon us.
  • i think thats it..i donno but thanks anyways!!

GBU
    sandra
  • thats it...thank you soooooo much!!

GBU
    sandra
  • Hi Sandra

In order to find AGIOS sad tune, go to Media, Hymns, Other Occasions, Holy Week, and then you will find it in the 3 following trusted SOURCES:

1. High Institute Of Coptic Studies, cd 3, The CHORUS.
    2. Wagdi Bishara
    3. Ibrahim Ayad, Part 4.

Please let me know if I can be of any help to you.

Thanks
    Wagdi Bishara
  • thanks alot wagdi bishara for this..it helped too!

GBU
    sandra