JESUS'S BLOOD TYPE-O

edited December 1969 in Youth Corner
:) Guys my dad says jesus's blood type is O. I agree because it basicly makes sense.

1.)----BLOOD TYPE O MEANS THAT JESUS MAY GIVE US BLOOD BUT
HE WONT TAKE ANY BLOOD

2.)___BLOOD TYPE O IS VERY RARE. THERE IS A 3.2% CHANCE THAT ANY1 WILL HAVE BLOOD TYPE O

Comments

• where did ur dad find this out :S....i've never heard anything like this before

NOP+
    Youstina S
  • do u read arabic
  • my dad read 2 books in arabic.

ßÝä ÑÈäÇ íÓæÚ - ÈÞáã ÇáÃäÈÇ ÈíÔæì æÇáÞÓ ãÊíÇÓ ÝÑíÏ æåÈå

ÇáßÝä ÇáãÞÏÓ ÈÊæÑíäæ- ÊÃáíÝ Åííä æíáÓæä æÊÑÌãÉ ÇáÞÓ ÌæÑÌíæÓ Þ
    i wasnt able to write the second book correctly
    if u find the fisrt book in a library or chrch bookstore get them or a t least look at the real pictures of christ....áå
  • ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;Dv
  • how stupid....
  • I personally also thought that it was a symbolic meaning.
  • [quote author=stmark link=board=13;threadid=2972;start=0#msg45049 date=1136069086]
    how stupid....

Don't say that..symbolism goes very far, my friend.
  • O negetive.
  • I didn't think it was symbolic or stupid. I thought literally they meant it was blood type o. Thats a very good point and it could possibly be blood type o. But i think that jesus may have his own blood type that none of us have. We shouldn't worry ourselves about such things. It doesn't matter what blood type jesus is because he can give blood to everyone no matter what. He already did, when he died for us on the cross he shed his blood for you and i. All things are possible through God. May God bless you always.
    Happy New year everyone!!!! :D

Always,
    Angel from Heaven
  • guys, its bacicly both syblolitic and real. JESUS HAD BLOOD TYPE O AND IT IS VERY RARE.

JESUS WAS A RARE PERSON. HE WAS THE KING OF KINGS. HE WALKED ON WATER, HE FED (FORGOT #) PEOPLE FROM 2 FISHES!! AND FIVE LOAVES OF BREAD!!, HE DID ALL KINDS OF MIRICLES AND THE JEWS ARE STILL WAITING FOR ANOTHER CHRIST....

Whoops i got off topic....
    well my point here is that jesus's blood is bacicly both syblolitic and real. JESUS HAD BLOOD TYPE O AND IT IS VERY RARE.
  • hey guys stmark is me. u can check we both have same emails.... this is hard to explain but i was trying to test u. please ignore that post and im sorry. pray for me
  • ummm thanks for the test?? :o ;)

um can some1 translate the arabic for me plz........

n im an O(well thats what my mum i remember told me) if any1 cares....im special!!!

N i dont think it is symbolic or anything...i thought it was a coincidence....this is my theory becasue at that time the people did not know blood type and it wouldnt matter whether u were o or a...it didnt make a difference to them .....i dont think it should to us!! ;D
  • I'm sorry, but some of your information is wrong. As a medical student I realized something must be awry with your sources when you said that blood type O is very rare. This is the opposite of the truth; blood type O is the most common. According to the Red Cross the prevalence of blood type O is 45%, making it more common than any other type.

The other issue you bring up is the fact that those with O blood are universal donors and thus it would make sense for Jesus to have O blood. This is an interesting meditation, but is not based in any fact. Therefore, it should be taken as just that an interesting meditation.

Now this brings up an interesting question that I was once asked. What blood type were Adam and Eve? This is a question we can actually answer with fact and logic. However, we cannot be absolutely sure, since creation is a miracle. I apologize if this is too scientific for any of you.

The major issue here is the fact that they must be able to have children of all blood types. Although there are 4 blood types, there are three genes for blood type and each person inherits 2 genes. In order to have offspring with all blood types one of them should have been AO and the other BO. For those of you that know Mendelian genetics. This produces the following chances of having offspring of each blood type:

A=25%
    B=25%
    AB=25%
    O= 25%

Also one would need to be Rh + and the other Rh -.
  • thats right peopl ewit blood type O can donate blood to anyone wit A and B. Thats wat Jesus did to us. HE gave us his blood to save us. Believe it or not it refers to that in the book called, THE PURPOSE DRIVEN LIFE, and in more, other books.
  • oh by the way do u like my new pics. E-mail me if you need help putting some pics you have sored in your PC.
  • I'm pretty sure that type O blood is in very general terms considered the "universal doner" because the antibodies in type, A, B, or AB wouldn't attack it upon a transfusion. And also in very general terms I remember type AB blood being called the "universal recipient" because it already had both types of antibodies, (A and B.)

I could be wrong seeing as I have a really bad memory and I can't remember last year's biology but I'm pretty sure that in very general terms you guys are right and as for Jesus having type O blood, I agree that its more of a symbolic meaning.
  • oh thats interesting!! ....n sorry im an AB not an O if any1 still cares!! :-[
  • guys email me if u need pics i love doing it.
  • [b]My friend do you think it really matters what his blood type is? Isn't it not much more relevant what he did with his blood?
    He bought us free from death with his treasures blood and this is what matters! Even if his blood is from another type than 0 does it make it less of the great salvation? Such peanuts distract us from the real important things!!! I even see it as a way of satan to temt us from the real matters! :-\
    Glory to be for God, Amen.
    [/b]
  • That was a great response almasihi, welcome btw, hope you feel welcomed, and hope we hear from you more often, I sure benefited from your response!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • [quote author=why link=board=13;threadid=2972;start=15#msg45224 date=1136364978]
    oh thats interesting!! ....n sorry im an AB not an O if any1 still cares!! :-[
    ;D

• I've read somewhere, that the type of blood from the Eucharistic Miracles and the Shroud of Turin (the blood of Christ, like we can conclude) is A1B Rh+. Just like mine. ;)
  • His Blood Was AB Negative. The Pharisees and Sadducees Were O Blood Type. Rh Negative Blood Comes From Above Where Yahushua Elohim Came From I Recommend That You Read What The Pharisees and Sadducees Said To Yahushua In Matthew 12:24 When He Drove a Demon Out of a Man It Says But when the Pharisees heard it, they said, This fellow doth not cast out devils, but by Beelzebub the Chief of the devils. Then Read What Yahushua Said To Them In Matthew 12:25-30 It Says and Yahushua knew their thoughts, and said unto them, Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation; and every city or house divided against itself shall not stand: And if Satan cast out Satan, he is divided against himself; how shall then his kingdom stand? And if I by Beelzebub cast out devils, by whom do your children cast them out? therefore they shall be your judges. But if I cast out devils by the Spirit of Yahuwah, then the kingdom of Yahuwah is come unto you. Or else how can one enter into a strong man's house, and spoil his goods, except he first bind the strong man? and then he will spoil his house. He that is not with me is against me; and he that gathereth not with me scattereth abroad.