in the old testment
i'm looking for short stories in the holy bible
such as RUTH, ESTHER, DANIEL, JONAH
do you know any other short stories in the bible especially in the old testment
thanks guys

Comments

• no replies
    waiting for replies
  • Maybe David and Goliath, Noahs Ark, Walls of Jericho, Moses splits the red sea in two, Elijah and the widow ?

• [*]Adam and Eve
    [*]God tests Abraham's faith (sacrificing Issac)
    [*]Josiah and the rebuilding of the temple
    [*]the Angel that helped deliver Jerusalem from Sennacharib
    [*]Solomon and the building of the temple his father (david) wanted
    [*]Jacob and Essau
    [*]Joseph
    [*]Job
    [*]Lot

NOP+
    Youstina S
  • that not what i mean
    i mean a book in the bible that has short stories and end the stories no continue
    i just add some example
    but i want to know if there is more or not
    but thanks any way for reply
  • Maybe You should search on the 12 minor prophets..

E.g Amos, Micah, Hosea
    I think they are short check the bible.. I got this info from a site..

• Christ_lover just check on this website maybe you could find what you need. i hope so
    http://st-takla.org/pub_Deuterocanon/Deuterocanon-Apocrypha_El-Asfar_El-Kanoneya_El-Tanya__0-index.html

• No it was a protestant site.. (I know its good to be careful what you read) but that site looks useful to me :)

• I thought you were asking is this
    http://st-takla.org/pub_Deuterocanon/Deuterocanon-Apocrypha_El-Asfar_El-Kanoneya_El-Tanya__0-index.html

the website I was talking (or writing?) about..

??

Also youstina do you think some of those books in your post are too long?
  • got it
    thanks
    i realize that too and i make it too shorter
    is that better now
  • I think you might have misunderstood me... I meant the books you included like for example (I dont think you included this I forget what you included) the book of psalms... thats a long book so you shouldnt add it.. but the book of Habbakuk (Is that how you spell it) I believe is

But I think your post is okay like that because the original poster can just look at the site I think.
  • what this word "Habbakuk" any way
  • hay
    habbakuk is the prophets name

u also can add Judith to that also my goodness i forgot the name the 1 we do on joyous saturday ummmm arn forgot the name ne1 help me i think it starts with 's' neway ye thers that u got tobit just look in the 7 conical books and ull find some

GB ALL
    +FROG+
    pray 4 me plz
  • [quote author=christ_lover link=board=1;threadid=2892;start=0#msg44363 date=1134448474]
    i'm looking for short stories in the holy bible

http://st-takla.org/Kids-Corner/Kids-index.html
  • [quote author=FULLY RELY ON GOD link=board=1;threadid=2892;start=0#msg44660 date=1135075774]
    my goodness i forgot the name the 1 we do on joyous saturday ummmm arn forgot the name ne1 help me i think it starts with 's'

lol Susanna, thats it! hehe