seeking encouragment bible verses

edited December 2005 in Faith Issues

+

ÇäÇ ÇáÑÈ Çáåß ÇáããÓß Èíãíäß ÇáÞÇÆá áß áÇ ÊÎÝ ÇäÇ ÇÚíäß
can someone who knows arabic read this and help me to find it in the bible i want to know where i can find this verse in the bible
thanks guys
remember me in ur prayer

Comments

• Hello Christ_lover,
    The translation:

{ For I am the LORD your God, who hold your right hand; who says to you, "Fear not, for I will help you." }

You find it in the Book of Isaiah chapter 41 verse 13

by the way, it is my verse, I used to write it always in my books.
  • thanks for replying
    1) Do you know any other encouragment verses similar to that one

• Hebrews 13:5 and 6

"... because God has said, Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you"

"So we say with confidence, The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?"
  • " And lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age. " Matthew 28:20

It is the last word by Our Lord before His ascension to Heaven.
  • any other verses ;D
  • " Greater is He who is in you than he who is in the world. " 1 john 4:4
  • any other replies ;)
    i like to hear from you guys ;D
    like what the most verse that really touch you heart and encourage you somehow
  • What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us? Yet in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us. For I am persuaded that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities nor powers, nor things present nor things to come, nor height nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 8:31-39

We are hard-pressed on every side, yet not crushed; we are perplexed, but not in despair; persecuted, but not forsaken; struck down, but not destroyed— always carrying about in the body the dying of the Lord Jesus, that the life of Jesus also may be manifested in our body.2 Corinthians 4:8-10

And the Lord said, “Simon, Simon! Indeed, Satan has asked for you, that he may sift you as wheat. But I have prayed for you, that your faith should not fail; and when you have returned to Me, strengthen your brethren.” Luke 22:31-32

Then the King will say to those on His right hand, ‘Come, you blessed of My Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world: Matthew 25:34

For whom the LORD loves He chastens,
    And scourges every son whom He receives.”
    I you endure chastening, God deals with you as with sons; for what son is there whom a father does not chasten? Hebrew 12:6-7

• “I can do all things in Christ who strengthens me"
    how can i find this verse in the bible
    where is that in the bible
    what chapter and verse
    thanks guys
  • You find it in Phillipians 4:13
  • "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." 2 Corinthians 12:9
  • "The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The LORD is the stronghold of my life; of whom shall I be afraid? "
    Psalm 27:1
  • John 16:33 "These things I have spoken to you, that in Me you may have peace. In the world, you will have great tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world."
  • "Can a woman forget her sucking child, that she should have no compassion on the son of her womb? Even these may forget, yet I will not forget you.
    Behold, I have graven you on the palms of my hands."
    Isaiah 49:15-16
  • all of psalm 91 - very empowering
  • ok i know u want biblical verses but i got GREAT PHRASES....

n FROG has even more...

ok...

when ur done to nothing God is up to something!!

how good is that!!!!!!!!!
  • guys can you help me out to find this verse in the bible
    luke 9:62
    And Jesus said unto him, No man, having put his hand to the plough, and looking back, is fit for the kingdom of God.
    ÝÞÇá áå íÓæÚ áíÓ ÇÍÏ íÖÚ íÏå Úáì ÇáãÍÑÇË æíäÙÑ Çáì ÇáæÑÇÁ íÕáÍ áãáßæÊ Çááå
    but there is a verse similar to this one saying
    Ýãä íÖÚ íÏå Úáì ÇáãÍÑÇË áÇ íäÙÑ Çáì ÇáæÑÇÁ
    where in the bible i find this verse
  • that not what i'm looking for
    i know this verse already
    i'm looking for this one
    Ýãä íÖÚ íÏå Úáì ÇáãÍÑÇË áÇ íäÙÑ Çáì ÇáæÑÇÁ
    i know this verse in luke 9:62 but where else this verse could be
    in other section in the bible i can find it
  • i dont know how to read arabic either... if u could translate it maybe we could be of help...
  • who puts his hand on the plough does not look back
    where in the bible i can find this verse
    other than luke 9:62
    where else in the bible i can find this verse
  • im sorry, i coudn't find it. i even ran a Bible search on the word plow in general and none of the results seemed close to what you were looking for... are you sure there is another verse for it?