Favorite Sport

edited December 1969 in Youth Corner
what sport do you play...or what sport do you like to play for fun...or what sport do like to watch, and whose your favorite athlete and what sport do they play?

I like to rollerblade, I like to play volleyball, and football, I like to watch gymnastics, and football! Eagles are pretty awesome!

My favorite athletes
Volleyball-Misty May
Volleyball-Karry Walsh
Football-McNabb
Football-Terrell Owens
Football-Culpepper
Basketball-Kevin Garnett
Basketball-Lebron James
Basketball-Sprewell

Comments

• i love basketball and football i actualy played football with my team for 3 games and i got hurt
  • i play soccer, track and field, and cross country
    i like to watch soccer, football, tennis, and track events
    zizou is my fav soccer player

[move]TAIO[/move]
  • ii dont like soccer i think its boring unless i play goalie ;) cause im big
  • lol... you cannot imagine how horrible i am at sports. definitely not an athlete. I really like volleyball though.
  • i'm not good at sports really but i LUV basketball!!!

and i HATE 'rounders'
  • Eagles are pretty awesome!

do you mean the eagles for football??if you do thats my school!!okay anyways my favorite sport is vollyball i actuallly have been playing for like 3yers untill now i love watching cheerleading!!and yeah i luv soccer too but i play sooooo bad!!
  • most consider me a tom boy :P. but i juss luv sportz
    i play
    1. volleyball [my favorite]
    2. basket ball
    3. tackle football
    4. track
    5. baseball

nd i juss got into soccer ths summer.
  • good for you that you play volleyball it is the best!!
  • wow Marmar, you are crazy for basketball! Does anybody here not play a sport?
  • i only play volleyball..but it is like every one have more than 1sport that he/she plays but i could be considered as sportless!so christ4life you are not really alone! ;)
  • I, in LOVE wit b-ball

i like
    Lebron James
    Derek Fisher| Understand that I like them because of there skills and not there attitude
    Micheal Jordan
  • No sandra...there professional football teams
  • i played volly ball and i dint kno it wold be tht fun i lov it now its awsome i like basket ball too but i am not very good at it i hope my team don lose cuz me i lik takling people in football other wise i don like it i think its pointless thts bout it i don hav a fav person and i lik watching b-ball and v-ball
  • u go girl..i luv vollyball!
    GBU
    sandra
  • ZIZOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ...ok but i love the italian soccer team for some reason...so weird....and the brazilians...and the spanish..(just figo lol) and and the protuguese...yea...soccer is the best sport ever!!!
  • soccer is the best sport ever!!!

I agree !!but you haven't mentioned the dutch players :( ...they're also good...and the guys from sweden too! have ya ever seen ibrahimovic playing soccer...woow... :P

;D....volleyball is also cool though haha
  • Now that we're on the topic of sports, did you guys know there is a verse in the bible that mentions atheltics?? Check it out:

"And also if anyone competes in athletics, he is not crowned unless he competes according to the rules." (2 Timothy 2:5)

Youstina S
  • dany,
    DudE Zizou is awesome lol that guy is too good lol i think he retired tho right? could've heard wrong...
  • [quote author=Youstina S link=board=13;threadid=2420;start=15#msg42883 date=1132526446]
    Now that we're on the topic of sports, did you guys know there is a verse in the bible that mentions atheltics?? Check it out:

"And also if anyone competes in athletics, he is not crowned unless he competes according to the rules." (2 Timothy 2:5)

Youstina S

Youstina that was just beautiful, thank you for sharing that!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • i dont get that?
  • "And also if anyone competes in athletics, he is not crowned unless he competes according to the rules." (2 Timothy 2:5)

I was talking about the verse, it's beautiful to use, and I mean I wouldn't be able to find it if I wasn't reading Psalm 91 at the moment, and I was reading Revelations, but our homework for Sunday School, was to memorize Revelations.

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • to memorize Revelations

WHAT?????
  • ok im sooo athletic it scares me...i play...tennis, basketball, netball (eventhough i hate the rules), soccer (only on occassions) n at da moment i finished my softball season...im starting basketnball the cuming up season!!!

n im a girl!!!

n yer REVALATIONS!!!!! no way ....maybe over a year of sunday skool
  • i luuuuuuuuv soccer soccer is the best sport alive nuffin beates it we also play for church competitions basket ball, volley and table tennis thats awesome luv table tennis so fun and ye lol i dun lyk watching nuffin... how BORING is GOLF o my Gush that kills ur lyf farout

GB ALL
    +FROG+
  • [quote author=mnc_hnn link=board=13;threadid=2420;start=15#msg43258 date=1133043052]

to memorize Revelations

WHAT?????

I'm sorry I accidently made a typo, it's supposed to be we were supposed to memorize Psalm 91 1-8!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • oh ok...thats more sensible!!

n Frog what the Heck r u talkenbout ...i LOVE golf...the games r really interesting once u know the rules...

i havent played it though...but i think that would be just as interesting...(well i played golf on my mobile...does that count..lol)
  • i havent played it though...but i think that would be just as interesting...(well i played golf on my mobile...does that count..lol)

lol

i thought the same with car racing lol!!! hehe
  • i like football and
    i like racing (real life)
    ;D
  • It's interesting that you would like racing. I have witnessed cars explode in mid air on race tracks and become utterly disassembled within seconds. Intersetsing sport.,.....I hope you have no intentions on utilizing a 99 Corolla as your "ideal" racecar.

;)
  • i like football
    i like the eagle
    i like mcnabb