Hi all

2»

Comments

• n Athanasuis we have a prayer chain lying around somewhere here... lol im gonna go find it...
  • [quote author=Coptic Servent link=board=6;threadid=2689;start=30#msg42641 date=1132178140]
    I have a question for you AthanasiusTheApostolic how did you make your icon, I really want to make new icons but it won't let me. Please and Thank you!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent

1. Download the picture on your computer.
    2. Right click it and open with pait.
    3. Decrease the right and bottom marhins.
    4. Click Image ---> Flip/Rotate ---> Rotate by angle 180, then decrease the right and
    bottom margins.
    5. Click Image ---> Flip/Rotate ---> Rotate by angle 180 to bring the pic back to the
    original position.
    6. Save and close paint.
    7. Right click the pic and open with internet explorer.
    8. Right click the pic in the internet explorer window and click properties.
    9. Check the dimensions. They have to be 75x75 or less.
    10. If they are not 75x75 ot less, further decrease in margins in required.
    11. When you get 75x75 ot less, post it here by attaching it to the post.
    12. After posting double left click to open in internet explorer window.
    13. Copy the link and paste it in your profile.

If you still can't do it just email me the pic and I will take care ot it.
  • [quote author=Maryann23_©oP† link=board=6;threadid=2689;start=30#msg42642 date=1132180859]
    1999 eh?? That was this year, on St. Mary's feast. It was August 2005!

Wow cuz usually such things don't spread that fast, thanks to the internet.
  • [quote author=Christ4Life link=board=6;threadid=2689;start=30#msg42654 date=1132190044]
    here we go...

http://tasbeha.org/content/community/index.php?board=10;action=display;threadid=1467

Thanks, I haven't checked it yet. I will check it later. I have class I got to go.
  • I am back. It has been 1 month of hard studying for the finals. I missed you all.