With you God...

edited December 1969 in Random Issues
Hi
I got this E-mail from a friend it's give the feling how it easy to talk with God as a real friend...

ãÚß áÇ ÇÑíÏ ÔíÆÇ
Çåå ßáÇã ÈíÊÞÇá æÎáÇÕ áßä ãä ÌæÇíÇ ÊáÇÞíäì ÚÇæÒ ßá ÍÇÌå æÚÇæÒß ÇäÊ ßãÇä !!!...
ÚÇæÒ ÇáÚÇáã æÇÍÓÇÓíå ßãÇä ..ÊÍÓ Çäì ÚÇæÒ Çãáß ßá ÍÇÌå ..æÈÚÏíä ÊÑÌÚ ÊÞæáì ãÊÚÑÌÔ Èíä ÇáÝÑÞÊíä áÊãÔì íãíä áÊãÔì ÔãÇá .. ÇäÇ ãÔ ÚÇæÒ ÛíÑ ÞáÈß íÇÇÈäì ¿¿
ØÈ áãÇ ÇÏíß ÞáÈì Çíå Çááì ÇÎÏå ãäß åÇÎÏ ÕáÇå æÕæã æÚÏã ÍÑíå æÇÈÞì ãÊßÊÝ Ýì ÇØÇÑß ÇäÊ ÈÓ ØÈ æÇáÚÇáã æÇÍÓÇíÓå Çáì ÇäÊ ÎáÞÊåÇ ÇÓíÈåÇ ¿¿
ÔæÝ ÇäÇ ãÔ åÊäÇÞÔ ßÊíÑ ÚÔÇä ÇäÇ ãÔ ÚÇÑÝ ÇÞæáß Çíå ÈÓ ÇÞæáß Çäì ÊÚÈÊ æãÚß ÇÑíÏ ßá ÔìÁ !!! ãÔ ÚÇÑÝ áíå ÇäÇ ÈÞæá ßÏå ÈÓ ÇäÇ ÚÇæÒ ßá ÔìÁ ãÚÇß ¿¿
ÇßíÏ Ýíå ÓÈÈ íãßä Çßæä ãÔ ÚÇÑÝ ÇÍÓ Èíß æíãßä Çßæä ãÔ ÚÇÑÝ ÇÔÈÚ Èíß æíãßä Çßæä ãÔ ÚÇÑÝ ÇßÊÝì Èíß æíãßä æíãßä æíãßä .....
Ýì ÇáäåÇíå ÇäÇ ãÔ ÞÇÏÑ ÇÍÓ Çä ãÚÇß ãÔ åÇÍÊÇÌ áÍÇÌå ÊÇäì ÇäÇ Èßáãß ÈÕÑÇÍå Úä Çááì ÌæÇíÇ æãÔ ÚÇÑÝ ÇÞæáß ÛíÑ Çááì ÌæÇíÇ ãÔ ÞÇÏÑ ÇÍÓ Çä ãÚÇß ÇäÇ ãÔ ÚÇæÒ ÍÇÌå ÊÇäì
ÝíåÇ Çíå áæ ÊÍÓÓäì ÈÇáÇÍÓÇÓ Ïå æãÊÎáäíÔ ÇÊÚÐÈ ¿¿
ÝíåÇ Çíå áæ ÊíÌì æÊãáß ÚáíÇ æÊÎáì äÝÓì ÔÈÚÇäå æãÊÌæÚÔ ÊÇäì ÚÔÇä ÇäÊ ÔÈÚåÇ
ÝíåÇ Çíå áæ ÞáÈì íÊÛíÑ ÝíÞÏÑ íÞæá ãÚß áÇ ÇÑíÏ ÔíÆÇ ¿¿¿
åãÓÇÊ ÞáÈ ãÖØÑÈ
åÐÉ ÊÇãáÇÊ ãäÞæáÉ æÇÑíÏ Çä ÇÚÑÝ ÇÑÇßã ¿¿..æåá ÝÚáÇ Çä ÇÓáã ÍíÇÊì áÑÈäÇ æÞáÈì ãÚÇåÇ Çäì ÇááÉ íÑíÏ ÊÚÐíÈì æÍÑãÇäì ...íãßä ÇäÇ ßãÇä ÈÇÕÑÎ ãËá ÕÇÍÈ åÐÉ ÇáÑÓÇáÉ ...Çíä ÇäÊ íÇÑÈ æáãÇÐÇ ÊÎÊÝì Ýì ÇÒãäÉ ÇáÖíÞ ..æáãÇÐÇ ÊÝáÍ ØÑíÞ ÇáÇÔÑÇÑ .¿¿¿ áíÉ äÇÓíäì ÇäÇ ßãÇä ...áÇäì ÝÚáÇ ãÚÇß ÇÑíÏ ßá ÔÆ ãä íÏß ÇäÊ ¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿

Comments

• can any1 translate it please...
  • With u i don't need anything,

Its just words said but inside me u find me wanting everything and i need u too.

I need the word with its feeling too...to feel that i wanna own everything...and then comes back to me and say don't go right and don't go left between the 2 teams...i don't need anything except ur heart my son!

And when i give u my heart am i gonna take paryers and fasting and freeless and stay without moving, and the world and sence of the world that u created inside me should i leave it???

look,i am not gonna argue alot because i don't know what to tell u...but i will tell u that i got tired, and also with u i need everything!!!i don't know why i say that but i need everything with you!

ofcourse there is a reason maybe i can't feel u and maybe...........and maybe and maybe and maybe!!!

at the end i couldn't feel that i am with you and i don't need anything else...i am talking to you with honest about all things happenening inside me and i can't say except the things inside me!!!

whats wrong if u can let me feel this feeling and don't let me fell pain anymore????

whats wrong if u come and take over me and fill my soul and never feel hungry again???
    whats wrong if it changes and said with u i don't need anything more???

i hope that helped and i also have no idea whats the last part is about!!sorry
    GBU
    pray for me!
  • Hi Sandra

Thanks for the translation ...

God be with us all....and help us to be with him...

God bless
  • ur welcome but r u sure that was the rit translation because i guessed all of the words because i couldn't read them!
    GBU
  • hi Sandra

Yes it is the right translation ,and if i tryed to translat it iam not gona do it perfect like what you did.

thank you again .......actully this post touch my heart a lot

God be with us all.
  • that is beautiful
    - just 2 think u can b that down 2 earth with jesus
    wow!