coffee

edited October 2005 in Random Issues
WARNING***WHAT YOU ARE ABOUT TO READ WILL ALTER YOUR VIEW OF THE UNIVERSITY LIFE. CHRISTIAN DISCRETION IS ADVISED.

I never understood why students have to talk down the the hallway in the morning with a Tim Horton's coffee cup. Lets be serious, it a trend thats overrated and way out of control. $1.20 for a cup of sleazy recreational drung. PLEASE. I make 32.4 cups of that "garbage" for a little over $2.00.
And plus, soon enough you'll build up a resistance towards that stuff. If you started of with a "double-double", you'll quickly progress towards "black" coffee, and it's not gonna be doing anything. It definielty doesn't stimualte you anymore. Very simply because the main purpose of caffeine is to use the energy left in your body, and expend it all as one jolt of energy.
All in all what I'm trying to say is "Do not love the world, nor the things in the world, for the world shall pass away and all its desires" and that includes; Tim Hortons, Second Cup, Baker's Dozen, and for my American friends "STAR BUCKS". That's exactley what it is. People are walking on stars because of you bucks.

That's all I gotta say for now. Thank you.

Comments

• sry.. i missed the point
  • i don't wanna sound mean but whats exactly ur point in that...is it about star bucks or the verse??
    please some explain that!!
    GBU