URGENT hymn

edited December 1969 in Hymns Discussion
hey.. i need amen alleluia doxa patri.... the ending hymn text and audio but it has to be the long version for a bishop.. the one that we sing if a bishop comes... thanks

Comments

• actually.. only the text
  • Hello Nahda #1 you can find the text at:
    http://tasbeha.org/hymn_library/index.php?a=view&id=74

P.S. You have to be logged in to accesss it.

Yours in Christ:
    Avvaantoni
  • thanks.. also.. i need ayohal rub... the one we say instead of nisherobim and i need ifrahi mariam in englihs arabic.. the words in english but the arabic way... pleez as soon as u can..

thanks for amen alleluia
  • Nahda #1

Here is the link to the Hymn you requested. Once again you have to be logged in to access it.

http://tasbeha.org/hymn_library/index.php?a=view&id=330

God Bless.

Your brother:
    Avvaantoni
  • no avvaanotni... i want the text of ayohal rub in english arabic. i want the english to say the arabic.. get wat i mean.. same for ifrahi mariam
  • I am Sorry Nahda #1 I do not currently have what you are asking for but if you would like, I can write it out for you, but you are going to have to be patient with me as I am very busy nowadays. Unless there is someone who already has it, I will try my best to get it to you as soon as I get time to write it out. Sorry :-[

God Bless

Avvaantoni
  • dont worry avantoni.. only amen alleluia was urgent.. this can wait.. wenever u get a chance... thanks sooo much for wat uve done.. :D
  • Ayuha al Rabu Illah el kowat, arge3 wa talek mena sama'a was unzoor was ta3ahad hazihi el karma, asle7a wa sabat-ha hathi el lazi gharastaha Yameenok.

Alleluiah, Alleluiah, Alleluiah. Barek al zorou3 wa 3oshb. Fal takoon ra7matoka wa salamoka hisnan le sha3beka.

Kodous, Kodous, Kodous, Rabu Saba-out. Al sama'a wal 'ard mamlukatani men magdika alqdas.

This is my attempt at it. I don't know if this is a very good job. I usually don't write things down in phonetic Arabic-English although I used to use these all of the time. Now I usually just look at the English to jog my memory, since I can usually translate the necessary word. This usually works, although it can go wrong sometimes.

I love this hymn, and it is especially awesome that Abouna Bishoy says it all of the time in the really early mass at EB.
  • im from brunswick... i love abouna bishoy.. hisvoice is madd nice too.. thanks kbibo.. whre u from
  • now all i need is ifrahi mariam
  • never mind.. got it... thanks avvaantoni and kbibo for everything...

what church u from bibo
  • I'm from East Brunswick too.