umm.. help if it is possible.. is needed

edited December 1969 in Personal Issues
ok i have these really bad mood swings lately and i dont know y. i just feel like my parents arent the people i kno. i feel like they just always on my back tellin me wat to do and i feel like i want new parents :'(. i no wat im thinking is rong and i dont no wat to do. i get really sad thinkin about this and i just dont know wat to do. i mean... my parents are my parents and i love them but i just.. like... dont though.. i cnat explain i just feel like solving the problem is a new family :'( i need help

Comments

• it happens to me... just tell them how u feel.. many times when ur parents no about everything you get relaxed

[sup]HOPE THAT HELPED[/sup]
  • [quote author=Johannes(John) link=board=10;threadid=2488;start=0#msg38909 date=1127066250]
    it happens to me... just tell them how u feel.. many times when ur parents no about everything you get relaxed

[sup]HOPE THAT HELPED[/sup]

I agree
  • ya its a phase. i agree with above 2 posts
    we were actually talking about this in sunday school today and really, ur parents love u more than u can ever imagine even tho it feels like sumtimes they dont "know" wats going on. honor them even when u feel this and u will have many blessings ;D
  • just calm down a bit and ask God 2 help u and to get u out of this temptation!

God be with u
  • Ok...Nahda#1 it's a sort of a stage...but also God gives you a chance to repent or say what you feel to your parents you feel that you acommplished something great...but you still should just let it out, just like Johannes said!