humonk!

edited December 1969 in Youth Corner
dude...my biology teacher is always saying that human were monkeys is that rit or wrong?yeah and the title is human monkey if u was wondering!!

Comments

• lol...thats funny...no not really...god created human so don't say that!!and tell that to ur teacher and watch what he says!
  • well okay i will try!!
  • my biology teacher is always saying that human were monkeys is that rit or wrong?

your teacher is a monkey, yes that is correct, because monkeys definetly arent very intelligent, and any1 who says we were monkeys is in fact a monkey. However, the rest of us human beings did not come from monkeys, God created Adam and Eve, and we are all children of Adam and Eve, God also created animals and made us rulers over them. just because there is some biological simmalrities between us and monkeys that doesnt mean that we were once monkeys, and if that is in fact true, and monkeys just evolved and became humans, then howcome the monkeys are still around, or if it was just some of them that became humans, then howcome we arent evolving into aliens or some other creature, i didnt see any human evolve here have u?
  • you know biology is the baisic study of life most of it is thoery is not nessasserly a true fact your boi teacher is just doing her job and teaching u valuble information you dont have to believe it but understand it and learn from it, it would be very dumb not to

lol by the way bio was one of my favorite courses its a cool class, too bad i'm taking chemistry now ???
  • yea its called Darwin's THEORY of evolution, which doesnt mean its a fact, and i know we have to learn it in schools, but some teachers teach it to students, on the premises that they themselves believe it is a fact, some dont believe in it but just teach it, but some teachers do try to convince students that is actually a true fact
  • EVOLUTION is a JOKE!!! The Bible says so, cuz if we came from monkeys which is a retarded idea then how did God make people?? i had to study that too
  • yah it is a JOKE
  • God did create us , but i dont think your teacher take that as enough proof as many people dont , it has to be explained to tthem in a scientific point of view
    which is

1. There are to manny missing links and important facts that are needed to prove evolution is true , which its not.
    2 . They have never seen a skeloton of a man - monkey , which is a man forming to a monkey , in the middle of i believe the 3rd stage .

those 2 facts are the main ones amoung some of the most important ones proving that evolution is untrue

there are many books talking about this matter . you should go check it out !
  • I don't understand how were monkeys but I heard about humans were born with tails and I actually saw it...on the health or science book...I don't remember!
  • you must of seen a fake picture because humans were not born with tails , i think they would cover that in our science class.
  • yea there was some case of some1 on tv that was born with a tail i think in india or somewhere, but that has nothing to do with us being descendants of apes, that was due to some malformation that occured during their birth
  • evolution is a theory. there in NO proof
    it is a secular replacement for the bible's creation story which not everyone accepts
    and about the tail: humans do have dna coding for a tail lol it was simply a mutation as PrincessMary said
  • basically what everyone said is perfect, but during some period of time (sry, dont remember when, was studying this for last yrs final) they brought out this figure of a human-monkey, and claimed it proof of the theory of evolution, and then it was SCIENTIFICALLY proven it was fake, lol....
  • [quote author=Coptic Servent link=board=13;threadid=2474;start=0#msg38553 date=1126651188]
    I don't understand how were monkeys but I heard about humans were born with tails and I actually saw it...on the health or science book...I don't remember!

okay human are not monkey!!
  • [quote author=kyrillos02 link=board=13;threadid=2474;start=0#msg38543 date=1126638114]
    EVOLUTION is a JOKE!!! The Bible says so, cuz if we came from monkeys which is a retarded idea then how did God make people?? i had to study that too

whoa there... evolution is not a joke... the evolution of monkeys to humanity is a joke... but do not confuse the two... Remember science and religion go hand in hand... at most times...
  • [quote author=beshoyrm link=board=13;threadid=2474;start=0#msg38559 date=1126661345]
    you must of seen a fake picture because humans were not born with tails , i think they would cover that in our science class.

actually beshoyrm...before our mom's give birth to us...we have tails...and the doctors have to cut it off!
  • [quote author=Coptic Servent link=board=13;threadid=2474;start=15#msg38591 date=1126726509]
    [quote author=beshoyrm link=board=13;threadid=2474;start=0#msg38559 date=1126661345]
    you must of seen a fake picture because humans were not born with tails , i think they would cover that in our science class.

actually beshoyrm...before our mom's give birth to us...we have tails...and the doctors have to cut it off!

nope that's incorrect, what you are talking about is the imbilical cord, it's from the stomach of the baby and connected to the mother, to provide the food and the oxygen to the baby, and when the mother gives birth, they cut it.
  • socoolbishoy said sumthing important
    lets not forget, science is a gift from god, science cannot disprove god. we have to use it to our benefit even tho sumtimes it gets out of hand
  • but is that like...that r u hahahaha going to do in that?
  • look you guys this topic took 2 pages over nothing. we all know that obviously none of us evolved into humans and thats it, now may the admins or hahaha please lock it, thank you....
  • [quote author=Marianne87 link=board=13;threadid=2474;start=15#msg38598 date=1126728129]
    [quote author=Coptic Servent link=board=13;threadid=2474;start=15#msg38591 date=1126726509]
    [quote author=beshoyrm link=board=13;threadid=2474;start=0#msg38559 date=1126661345]

nope that's incorrect, what you are talking about is the imbilical cord, it's from the stomach of the baby and connected to the mother, to provide the food and the oxygen to the baby, and when the mother gives birth, they cut it.

actually it's not incorrect...I saw it in the book and it said that we were born with tails...and it's true...and the caption even said we were...it's not imbilical cord...I'm pretty sure I heard it right and I READ it right!
  • I'm sorry but we can't think that just clearly Christ4life...I think hahaha should say it himself...isn't this his thread...I think by there permission...they should say!
  • lets not forget, science is a gift from god, science cannot disprove god. we have to use it to our benefit even tho sumtimes it gets out of hand

But u got to see the difference between experimental science which is beneficial to us and deals with things in the present and historical science which is making up theories of what happened in the past. These theories take as much of a leap of faith as religion does.
  • maybe I misunderstood what I saw...and that's final...sorry again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and I hope everyone will forgive me :-\ :'(
  • aww, nansy its ok, dont be sry. you probably just saw a baby with a mutation, thats all.... ;)
  • [quote author=Christ4Life link=board=13;threadid=2474;start=15#msg38645 date=1126811885]
    look you guys this topic took 2 pages over nothing. we all know that obviously none of us evolved into humans and thats it, now may the admins or hahaha please lock it, thank you....

christ4life when a person need help in something we have to help!!and if it is not important to u it might be important to him!!
    GBU
  • i know and anyways look god said he created us in HIS image so dont think look like watever ugghhh anyways thnks and gods blesss pray for me maka
  • i never said it wasnt important to me, im just saying we all got the basic point.
  • hey i heard a lot about that be4 and my science teacher said that as well!

in my opinion i DoN'T think so!