Movie Threatre

edited December 1969 in Youth Corner
Hello to all,
I have one question...it's the question in the poll!

I have been to the movie threatre twice...to see one movie...and it's my favorite movie...The Passion of The Christ!

[coptic]God Bless[/coptic]

Comments

• I've went a couple times, to see Passion of the Christ, and a couple other movies, but i dont get to go that much...
  • okay movie theatre is cool...i can't lie about that...i always go there every friday with my friends at school or church...we have so much fun...but i figured out something it is more fun when u go with ur friends at church than school...friends at schol all their conversations is about boys or girls at school and teachers but when u r with ur friends from church it is totally diff.!!!
  • lol yall are lucky to go with either i just get lucky sometimes and my parents let me goo they say that a bad tradition or i should rent the movie when it comes out or buy it but not go see it it i dont see the differnce zow lol
  • ya church friends are better cuz u have better convos and the egyptian jokes are a plus ;D
  • yeah alot better....and another thing when u r going to a movie with school frineds and they said we r watching that movie rated....and u didn't agree u r out of the group....but church friends r like take each others opinions and stuff like that!!
    BECAUSE ALL OF THEIR PARENTS R LIKE EACH OTHER!!
  • My parents don't allow me to go to the movies that much...they say there's enough on TV and stuff. Just like bigmak's parent's : they say it's a bad tradition.
  • i think parents r probably thinking that it is like in egypt...it is so bad in egypt u can find guys(drunk)and girls that rn't.....but here is absolutly diff. like i went to the movie one time in egyot i was about to get kiddnaped by an agly old man!
  • wow really :o
    thats kinda scary
  • it is not kinda...it is scary...but here there is security and every thing...not like all people can go in!!
  • oh wow sandra which movie theater did u go to in egypt? i went once but it was in this really popular place called Roxy and i went with my whole family and stuff.... but the movie was funny ;D
  • yeah...because u was with ur family not w/ ur friends...and that place that ur talking about i have no idea whats that!
  • man youth in egypt are losing it. they smoke, beyshrabo sheesha, everything. and even the christian ones
  • i know, some of the college ones even do drugs....
  • beyshrabo sheesha,

whats that?
    not only the some...ALOT of them they say we r board so they have fun drinking!!np no parents r watching!!nothing is really important!!
  • u dont know what sheesha is? lol ;D, ur better off not knowing... and some of em even sell drugs to get money, its really sad...
  • fel ehwa...the coffee resturant...and it kinda long...it needs like those fire rocks...to heat it up and then they suck it in there lungs...it's very bad for you

[coptic]God Bless[/coptic]
  • heyy well my dad - abouna - lets me go when its like church-ie ppl. but heres the thing if its like friends from school i've never done that but like, i had permission once i just never got the call i was younger and less prone to the whole dating concept so now its harder on my daddy because he and i r soo much alike and i am a daddys girl so lots of ppl have been telling him lately how beautiful i look... i guess everyones just noticing im not a lil girl anymore. anyways he notices guys giving me looks or hitting on me so he's more cautious. so it really isnt that bigga deal because u DONT know whats in the movies unless they r disney ;) haha jk but i mean even disney movies have some bad in them. i mean i know yall have seen "finding nemo" great movie, but that shark-ie fish, hes like "dad u have to accept ur kids when they come outa the closet" so thats promoting gay-ness... i mean its better if u do a blockbuster thing with ur folks. that way u dont feel like ur hiding the things u see with out ur folks. i mean its like i went with the girls from church for "girls night out" and we saw the "sisterhood of the traveling pants" great movie but bridget has sex. a lot of the movies these days promote premarital sex. when i see a movie with my folks from blockbuster and it has a heavy makeout scene or something, they know i didnt know about it because its my first time to see that movie and they give me more trust. media now-a-days, idk just be selective!! idk like the only rated r movies i see is like when its for the violence like "air force 1" or "passion of the christ" i LOOOOOOOOVE that movie!! well im ramblin on and on ;) i love you all,
    always and forever,
    V*i*n*A
  • well at least you get trust... :)
  • well most things are best accepted with maturity as opossed to avoided because its too common to be able to do that.
  • fel ehwa...the coffee resturant...and it kinda long...it needs like those fire rocks...to heat it up and then they suck it in there lungs...it's very bad for you

ewww....thats discusting!!
  • ok well i am not allowed to go to the movies if i am with guys cept if they r my bros friends and i bring my friends and junk
    usually i just go wif one of my girlfriends and meet whoeva i want there
  • usually i just go wif one of my girlfriends and meet whoeva i want there

i don't get that part...r u trying to....
  • i am sayin girlfriends as in my friends that r girls
    and i meet people that i tell to come there
    understand?
  • lalalalala... hmmm does anyone wanna see "the exorcism of emily rose"??? or "flight plan" or "cry_wolf"??? do let me know!!
  • why don't parents allow boys to go to the mavies!!
    yeah...for got i can go to the movies!
  • any parents on the site wanna answer?
  • [quote author=hahahaha link=board=13;threadid=2446;start=15#msg38531 date=1126624507]
    why don't parents allow boys to go to the mavies!!

every parents have thier own opinion!!
  • [quote author=sandrahanna link=board=13;threadid=2446;start=15#msg38579 date=1126711581]
    [quote author=hahahaha link=board=13;threadid=2446;start=15#msg38531 date=1126624507]
    why don't parents allow boys to go to the mavies!!

every parents have thier own opinion!!

that's true, but some might have the same opinion!
  • n even if i wanna go, n if my mom lets me, i dont even get the chance to, so i go maybe once in a lifetime....lol