R.I. Convention H.G. Bishop David

edited December 1969 in Youth Corner
Hello Everyone,

H.G. Bishop David will be comming to this Convention. Please Register at our webstie of www.freewebs.com/youthconvention click registration tab and print. Theatre night, movie night, activites, contests, and food will fill the day, not to forget spiritual lectures. the registration fees will increase according to time so please register asap. If anyone needs one sent by mail email ma [email protected]

pray for this convention

dan

Comments

• didn't u just did a topic about the same convention like a week ago??
  • yes i did actually, thanks for remembering. The reason that i started another thread is to attract people. Space is running out and i dont want anyone to miss out on this great event. thanks for your replies and i hope that you would be able to come.

dan
  • i don't think so...have fun!
  • yeah sorry...you are only 14

dan
  • 14 what..?
  • how old do u have to be and where is it again?
  • probably more than 14!!
  • i think its in MA and u have to be 16
  • sorry i can't go!
    but have fun i wish u happy trip!
    good luck!
  • hi guys, i apologize i took so long with replying. you do have to be at least 16 years old and up. it will be held in the marriott hotel in milford ma. please visit our website to register for th price of $125 by september 15. www.freewebs.com./youthconvention

dan
  • Hello i just wanted to thank everyone for there help and applying by the deadline of september 15. You can still apply if you would like to pleaase visit our website www.freewebs.com/youthconvention

we hope you can all come.

daniel tadrios