pope

edited December 1969 in Youth Corner
i seriously am amazed but i had this question and my mom said maybe or the they only well do it in the arab telvision and maybe not cause catholics are more know then copts so plz answer me this question is buggin me and from the bottom of my heart hope good life and bless pope shenouda 3rd

Comments

• and even though they may/maynot do the same for pope shenouda... heaven will. Jesus Christ will open his arms wid for pope shenouda. pope shenouda is a great leader, may god keep him for us for many years and peaceful times.

--marmar ;)
  • well maybe??but may god keep him for us for many years and peaceful times. ;D
  • yeah thats what i said i don;t like talking about people to die when they are still alive!!thats mean! :( >:( :-X
  • im sryy :-[
  • uh...don't be sorry we always learn from our mistakes!!
    your sister sandra
  • mistakes happen. dunn worrie about it. i've done a ton worse

-- mar mar / chipsy
  • yeah chipsy is absoulutly rit!
  • ur moms right, but i still think they tell about the world!!!:)
  • people all over the world know pope shenouda...even bush knows pope shenouda...muslims know pope shenouda...even...unchristian people...even people who are against coptic orthodox christians the know and appreciate pope shenouda!
  • I know president Bush knows His Holiness Pope Shenouda, because he met him a few times and they talked together. May God preserve him (His Holiness) and give him life till my great-great-great gradchildren die.
  • May God keep him alive and well for us for many many many many many many years to come
  • me neither, i dont think anybody else here either. anyone?
  • youth is a blessing..

aren't u young?or are u 20years old man...14 years old and u consider ur self old!! :-X :-\
  • 14 isnt old at all. u get old in like 35^

--chipsy
  • nah....u get old when u are 120years old thats my abounas opinion!he is so funny!yeah becasue when he say we have a youth meeting he say from 14 to 120!
  • I THOUGHT ABOUT THAT
  • about what? ??? :-\
  • like.. leader abousing priest and something bad will happen to them
  • uh...i get it!!
  • pope shenouda, not enough words in the english language to express how much he means to all of us. he is such a holy and pious man. even if hes not as "famous" as pope john paul was, you know that every copt in the world will be feeling soo much sorrow that it wont even be covering 10% of what people felt when pope john died.
    mina what are you talking about??? sandra can u please explain because u know -snaps gum and twirls hair around finger and giggles and says- im simple minded -tee hee hee!-
    lol thnx u guys
    always and forever
    Vina
    ps mak, dont feel bad... death is a normal concept of life. we copts dont believe in "jinxing things" everythings in gods hands. and if something ever did happen to syedna, bad ill shurr yani, u know that god has something planed for us taht we dont deserve!!! byeas!
  • Speaking of His Holiness, there was a guy at our church today acting really stupid, "WE SHOULD IMPEECH THE POPE CUZ BLAH BLAH BLAH....." (in arabic though) sorry about the blah blah blah, i didnt understand wat he was saying after that.
    Its really sad though, copts against copts. :'(

-Pete
  • sandra can u please explain because u know -snaps gum and twirls hair around finger and giggles and says- im simple minded -tee hee hee!-

we don't want that to happen so...do u mean about the 120years old youth thingy??
    if so it was just a joke by my abouna!