please read

edited August 2005 in Faith Issues
well, I heard about this book that an author wrote, and it talks about Jesus getting married and having children, I truly think it's not right to read because it can take your mind off anything we learned from the coptic church, and it's falsely that if you read it you can change in a flash I don't know what the book is called but please I recommend you not reading it I just was wondering what your comments or compliments are on this! ::) :o ::) :o

Comments

• i've not read that book but i heard about a lot more
    o if any1 know about that book tell us !
  • Yea, I have read that book, but that was before I heard all the talk about it. It all full of heresies and junk we're better off not reading, and no matter how curious you are you should refrain from it. If you have any specific questions please reply or PM me.
  • i've a question!

what is it if you're reading or watching something like these stuff coptic servant is talking about, and you know that it's got wrong ideas and things. can you read it then or just avoid reading or watching it?
  • i heard they're makin a movie about the book....
  • To answer your first question Monica, It is wrong to know that that thing you are watching or reading may temp you to test your beliefs and church, and yet you still watch or read it.

To answer your second question, yes they are making a movie about the book and it will come out in 2006 (I think May).