i need help plzzzzzzz

edited July 2005 in Youth Corner
[glow=red,2,300][/glow] ok guys look this girl i liked i talked to her and i was like hey she was like how u get my email and i was so dumm and bieng a dumma** called her late at night and now she told her parents it me im not in trouple but she is for talkin to me i need to help her out im feeling so dang bad wat the heck should i do plz and plus i like her thats one reason i want to geet her out of trouple
>:( im realy mad and pissed at my own damn slef :'( i need some body to tell me how to get her out of this plzz help meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee[glow=red,2,300][/glow][move][/move]help me [move][/move]

Comments

• Did you try telling her parents the truth, and taking the blame so that the girl in question is not in trouble any longer? If they see that it wasn't her they might relent a bit. If that isn't working, then stay away from her till the whole thing calms down, after all, she was innocent.

sleepy
  • thnkss man i think that a good idea and i seriously i dont care if i get in trouple if it was her i want her to like me too maybe that a chance man thnkss sleepy
  • Anytime.

sleepy
  • u have any more idea beside these ones
  • Well, prayer is already there on the top of the list without question, but you could always see abouna if the girl's parents are really giving her a hard time and try explaining things to him, maybe he'll see a way into it.

sleepy
  • Sorry but the fact that you are only 14 isn't helping...that is not the way to a girl's heart to put her in trouble and then put the blame on u....it's not like u going to date at that age...i guess here is a lesson for u
  • That's true but at the same time, it's not fair to the girl to have to take all the heat for something she didn't do. I'm imagining if I was in her place and something like this happened to me, I'd want the truth out there because there's a lot more at stake then just my parents getting upset at me. I could also lose their trust and a lot more.

sleepy
  • It takes two to tango. You both did something wrong, you both deserve whatever you get.
  • I think you should leave her alone. If a guy did that to me, I'd be pretty upset, and if you try to get involved then she might get more upset. I think you should leave her alone. You were both wrong (no offense) but bringing it back up would make it worse, and mush more awkward. Even if her parents listened to you and she's out of trouble, it would kind of be awkward and she'd feel obliged to talk to you. My opinion is to leave her alone for a while.
    Let it all blow over... :-X
  • [quote author=Mark423 link=board=13;threadid=2213;start=0#msg33823 date=1122754771]
    It takes two to tango. You both did something wrong, you both deserve whatever you get.

Not necessarily. True, two of you participated in it but one of you had to initiate it. That was bigmak. The other person involved merely got in the way.

sleepy
  • Well still...She is the one who gave him her phone number unless she was advertising it and he took it which I doubt, so ya...why give someone u don't know ur phone number and don't tell him when to call.
  • I'll admit, you two have a point, but think about it. If you really wanted to have someone's number, couldn't you use many ways to get it? This girl may not have been the one to give it and if so, is innocent with more credibility then we're giving her.

sleepy
  • [quote author=bigmak link=board=13;threadid=2213;start=0#msg33788 date=1122696375]
    ok guys look this girl i liked i talked to her and i was like hey she was like how u get my email

marianne she didn't do anything he probably got it from somebody else first of all coptic christians don't call people they don't know unless they go to school and need help and plus you should ask your parents and plus you can call others from church that you actually know!
  • yea he could have gotten the # from one of her friends, look up her name in the yellow pages, dial 411, there's a million ways to do that. but i just have one question here, why did you call her LATE at night. if you really wanted to talk to her then wait and do it at church, but dont do it on her cell phone (too private), and her home phone (her parents will automatically think u 2 will actually have something going). think before you leap.
  • yes i know i am a moron srry guys but i just was so stupid and a moron so far i think shes lien about shes not in trouple no more but i seriously didt believe that i think i should go to abouna and just tell him wat happend
  • ...i had the same problem ...but i am much older well not exactly the same problem but i learnt one good thing time heals all things trust me in this one.

God Bless
  • i guess everybody makes mistakes; forgive and forget. but i dont think she's lying. imagine you're a parent and you see your daughter talking to a guy and say, 1:00 at night. something's gotta be wrong.
  • I think marrian covered that perfectly and like she said Forgive and Forget
  • Do ur Parents kno u called up this girl?
    what time did u call her up?
    Commin from a girl, i would b pretty mad if my parents found out a guy called me late at night
    but if its from chruch they really dont bother
    Chruch friends r likk brothers and sisters
    u wouldnt date a sister or a brother would u?
  • big mac, i know u like her, ya remember me, johannessolomon, well, anyways , may god forgive u for cusses at me ( F-WORD )
  • amen marmar, i really prefer not to hear/read curses, and why did you call her late?
  • Hello in the Name of Jesus Christ
    May the Lord bless us all

My beloved brother, you are viewing this matter in an innapropriate way. But I am very greatful that you have posted your concern for it reveals that the Lord is truly working within you to change you and make you great. Wake up my brother, and realize what the real problem is. It is not that this girl is in trouble and that you may have been the cause, but it is rather a matter of you being blinded from seeing the Truth. Understand that God allowed this to happen so that you can wake up and understand that there is something in your life keeping you from being with God. The very fact that you like this girl indicates a major sin in itself. God created male and female for the soul purpose of a unified marriage for reproductive purposes and spiritual growth. Anything outside of this is sin, for it becomes a matter of lust and worldly pleasures and pride more than anything else. Know that the devil is tricking you in this matter and that you must escape him to be with God. You are young and learning. Do not be like the rest of the world and like others who are around you who take this matter lightly and even support premarital relationships and having girlfriends, etc. They will be punished, but you brother must escape in order to be saved!

Your Body is holy so keep it this way:
    "Do you not know that your bodies are members of Christ? Should I then take the members of Christ and make them members of a harlot? Certainly not! Or do you not know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and you are not your own?" (1 Corinthians 6:15-19)

You must not involve your senses with worldly affairs:
    "Do not present your members as instruments of unrighteousness to sin, but present yourselves to God as being alive from the dead, and your members as instruments of righteousness to God." (Romans 6:13)

"For those who live according to the flesh, set their minds on the things of the flesh, but those who live according to the Spirit, the things of the Spirit." (Romans 8:5)

The problems you are facing are a direct result of your own sins:
    “Where do wars and fights come from among you? Do they not come from your desires for pleasure that war in your members? You lust and do not have. You murder and covet and cannot obtain. You fight and war. Yet you do not have because you do not ask. You ask and do not receive, because you ask amiss, that you may spend it on your pleasures. Adulterers and adulteresses! Do you not know that friendship with the world is enmity with God? Whoever therefore wants to be a friend of the world makes himself an enemy of God.” (James 4:1-4)

You must know brother that this situation is an indication of God correcting you so accept it and pray that God deal kindly with you: “My son, do not despise the chastening of the Lord, nor detest His correction; for whom the Lord loves He corrects” (Proverbs 3:11-12)

Know that God loves you and that He is correcting you in ways that you do not understand. Pray to the Lord and speak with your Father of Confession priest.

In Christ
  • [quote author=Johannes(John) link=board=13;threadid=2213;start=15#msg34674 date=1123811048]
    may god forgive u for cusses at me ( F-WORD )

I dont blame Big mac for cusssin at u
  • thnkss you guys i stayed away from her a bit now things are gettin better im actualy friends with her as old time anyways thnks everybody i had the blessing to get to know wat yall thought
  • glad to hear that!
  • hi everyone.

to mikeg, this was they best way anyone could have put it. amazing response and backups.

pray for me and Godbless all of u
  • i KNOW I prolly didnt help at all in this topic, but glad to see everythings working out bigmak!!

yeah i didn't help either but glad to hear that every thing is okay!!
  • yea, really, its nice to see that God helped you and everything worked out for the better...
  • ya i know thnkss yall i think yall made a differce by doin something and not doing something again thhnkss yall