T

edited July 2005 in Youth Corner
:) JUST WONDERIN PLZ TALK FREELY AND I SERIOUSLY DONT KNOW WHICH ONE TO CHOOSE BUT I WOULD CHOOSE THE THIRD ONE REALY
[move][/move]GOD BLESS YALL

Comments

• yes but maybe it has something to do with the fact that i am a girl lol. they let me talk on the phone with guys as long as its for school or something and not just an aimless conversation. personally, i don't really like talking on the phone with guys, they're awful phone conversationalists.
  • it kinda depends on who i am kallin
    likk if its a guy from chruch or convention then yea
    sometimes the guys from school
    usually no
    but if they call me its ok then
    lol
    Keep it real
    Marina
  • wow americans...
    lol, anyways
    Nope ive NEVER talked to a guy on the phone... obviously just talk to em at church, and a PLus, is that i go to an alll girls skool... but i only Chat to the guys in the bus...thats it.
  • [quote author=cremedelescremes link=board=13;threadid=2203;start=0#msg33702 date=1122601117]
    i don't really like talking on the phone with guys, they're awful phone conversationalists.

Dude! Did you see the game last night? Johnson's an awesom hitter, dude.

Ummmm. Ummmmm.

So you like......like make-up and stuff?

uhhhh....errrrrr

So how 'bout them Lions this year?

My dad's car broke down yesterday.......yeah. He let me help him fix it......yeah.

Ummmm. Ummmmm.

So, yeah......ummmm. Will you like go out with me?

• yes my parents kno who i talk to on the phone and they dont care because they know iam not doin anything wrong...
  • i'm a girl, so my parents know if i'm talking to my friends, lol.
    But with guys, i don't even bother asking 1. they'll be like why?
    2. Like we previously mentioned, awful phone conversationalists.

If a guy calles for a project, my parents think something's going on. They trust me and all but anyone coming near their daughter is their sore spot. But that's ok i'm 14 1/2 so guys aren't exactly my priority now...
  • [quote author=keep smiling link=board=13;threadid=2203;start=0#msg33722 date=1122653972]
    But that's ok i'm 14 1/2 so guys aren't exactly my priority now...

aywa?.....most girls have guys as their priority nowadays by the time they're 12!
  • My parents dont mind mucch. They dont encourage one on one conversations with guys on the phone, but if its important or for a purpose then they allow me. They prefer him to be Egyptian/coptic/orthodox though (i dunno why ::), but yea) . They trust me, and trust they brought me up right. . . so they dont have to worry. Im fortunate to have a very open relationship with both my parents, so theyre easy going when it comes to this kinda stuff, but at the same time they set reasonable rules that I respect.
  • [quote author=Maryann23_©oP† link=board=13;threadid=2203;start=0#msg33758 date=1122679441]
    They prefer him to be Egyptian/coptic/orthodox though (i dunno why ::),

is that Egyptian, Coptic, and Orthodox......or Egyptian, Coptic, or Orthodox?......so can he be a Muslim or Russian Orthodox?
  • [quote author=u_stole_my_name link=board=13;threadid=2203;start=0#msg33766 date=1122684864]
    [quote author=Maryann23_©oP† link=board=13;threadid=2203;start=0#msg33758 date=1122679441]
    They prefer him to be Egyptian/coptic/orthodox though (i dunno why ::),

is that Egyptian, Coptic, and Orthodox......or Egyptian, Coptic, or Orthodox?......so can he be a Muslim or Russian Orthodox?

dude, y be so precise!?? hehe
  • LOL, hehehe sorry for the confusion :P....

*and
  • why are you guys deleting the girls how about if ia m a girl who is talking to a boy?????????????
  • I got a Cell phone so yea
  • [quote author=G.F. link=board=13;threadid=2203;start=0#msg34835 date=1123982720]
    I got a Cell phone so yea

I gotta Mobile too, the thing is, i hardly use it... i got $150 on it!!!...lol too much money.... im thinkin of usng the money to call overseas and stufff....
  • It really depends WHAT ur talkin about...
    im allowed....y not???

God Bless,
    Jenny ;)
  • well like some ppl said i can talk to girls but i AM a girl... lol. guys, nah. my parents trust me and all but when it comes to guys its a flat no. not that i'd want to anyways.and u_stole_my_name im almost thirteen and until im, like, 23 all i want to think about is School and God.
  • [quote author=Christ4Life link=board=13;threadid=2203;start=15#msg34982 date=1124149450]
    well like some ppl said i can talk to girls but i AM a girl... lol. guys, nah. my parents trust me and all but when it comes to guys its a flat no. not that i'd want to anyways.and u_stole_my_name im almost thirteen and until im, like, 23 all i want to think about is School and God.

skool untill 23! skool is untill ur about 18 or 19.... (for me 17-18, coz i started skool early) but 23 is a bit old don't u think?
  • i think she meant with finishing college as well
  • MarMar no one even talked about being pregnant there talking about talking to a different gender!
  • [quote author=Coptic Servent link=board=13;threadid=2203;start=15#msg35018 date=1124229848]
    MarMar no one even talked about being pregnant there talking about talking to a different gender!

nansy, what marmar means is that when i said until i didnt want to start allowing guys into my life by 23...

remember marmar, lol, i only said i would recongnize guys at 23, not get married around that time.
  • ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, sorry marmar
  • [quote author=u_stole_my_name link=board=13;threadid=2203;start=0#msg33708 date=1122610522]
    [quote author=cremedelescremes link=board=13;threadid=2203;start=0#msg33702 date=1122601117]
    i don't really like talking on the phone with guys, they're awful phone conversationalists.

Dude! Did you see the game last night? Johnson's an awesom hitter, dude.

Ummmm. Ummmmm.

So you like......like make-up and stuff?

uhhhh....errrrrr

So how 'bout them Lions this year?

My dad's car broke down yesterday.......yeah. He let me help him fix it......yeah.

Ummmm. Ummmmm.

So, yeah......ummmm. Will you like go out with me?

Dang child u got skills! in other words ur FRICKIN FUNNY
  • i talk to girls all the time. my parent ask who am i talking to i always say names likemarina or a girl or something. i be honest. they think im playing lol. but im a shamas and so i do talk to girls but nothing personal.i mean i like them and everything but on limited level lol
    john (it the age differece)
    visit my site and tell me wat you think please http://copticsol.tripod.com
  • [quote author=fr.yassa link=board=13;threadid=2203;start=15#msg35170 date=1124336646]
    i talk to girls all the time. my parent ask who am i talking to i always say names likemarina or a girl or something. i be honest. they think im playing lol. but im a shamas and so i do talk to girls but nothing personal.i mean i like them and everything but on limited level lol
    john (it the age differece)
    visit my site and tell me wat you think please http://copticsol.tripod.com
    sorry man dont do that john i know u dont that ok u dont even talk to girls man so chill and dont lie
  • sorry guys i didt do that my computer was mist up and it did the repeatin of the f`s on the topic so srrryy
  • sorry im late !!!
    very late i was busy and 4 got my password
    but umm big mak mak mak makrious dainal ya you
    wat you talking about you are younger than me.
    and the girl you used to like dont get me started
    ill be the better person and shut up. and for your informamation i do talk to girls and yes all the time.let me remind you."crystal" and more.i just have a question i thought we were best friends why are you playing games with me like this ?why you always tring to play with me?i just dont get it!god for give you. you betrayed me like that. god is my only wetness he will judge. thank for the advice anyway. wat can i say "kids!"
  • Don't talk to girls in a sense that lust takes place. Talk to them as friends and sisters.
  • well u wont talk to one for no reason but sometimes u can talk to them as a brother or girl like st.victor said