What exactly is the Bible? [move] ???[/move]
The Bible is
BASIC
INSTRUCTION
BEFORE
LEAVING
EARTH

sO READ UR BIBLE DAILY!! :D
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If u want to be a truly beautiful person, live a life of contentment... always appreciating what u have and never envying others

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

l
l
--------------
l
l
l
l

God, give me the strength to change what I can, the serenity to accept what I can't change, and the wisdom to tell the difference....

Comments

• words of wisdom are always beneficial...
    thanks for sharing this
  • im not sure if any of yall heard the fraction of wisdom by abouna antonious tanious from NJ but its really beautiful...just wanted to share some words that are in the fraction about wisdom...it says... "Wisdom is hidden from the angels, those who possess wisdom obtain grace and those who hate it love death...Wisdom is more precious than pearls and unequal to all honors, wisdom has counsel, might, and knowledge...but by wisdom kings reign, the great men are honored, and the princes of the earth govern. Wisdom loves those who love her and protects those who keep her, those who seek wisdom find grace. Wisdom walks in the way of justice and moves in the path of truth. wisdom grants richness to those who acknowledge her and fills their treasures with joy..." i just thougth they were very beautiful words...pray for me

kiro
  • those words are so beautiful, i'm in awe... i should copy/paste them as quotes for essays!!!
  • God, give me the strength to change what I can, the serenity to accept what I can't change, and the wisdom to tell the difference....

I've seen dat quote b4 ... I think I have it on a bookmark... Really nice quote and I think of it as a mini-prayer.
  • wow gr8 stuff guys keep it up thats wonderful :) ;) ;D :D

GB ALL
    +FROG+
    GOD IS GREAT!!