hi i am new here!!

edited December 1969 in Introductions
hi my name is batikha and i would like to say hi and welcome it is my first time here!!! i hope i get to have fun!!! from clearwater florida!!!! thanks i would like to know some of u tooo!! :)

Comments

• hey welcome batikha24...u will like it and the people here are nice and treat u like family!!!! peace and god bless!!!

basketball ;D
  • thanks and what church are u from?????
  • hey does anyone know how come i still have 0 posts and not one posts or why my thing is not changing the numbers???? please help me!!!! thanks and still reply to my topics!!! thanks everyone!!!
  • WELCME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm from buffalo, small church St.Mary and St.Moses

Peace

Biboy
  • welcome, batikha. Hope you like the site.
  • you live in clearwater, which state? and is batikha your nickname? and what's ur real name, well, WELCOME! lol
  • i am from florida and my name is batikha!!! thanks but i really do not want to say my name on,line if that is okay with u!!!! sorry!! :-\
  • [quote author=basketball link=board=6;threadid=2086;start=0#msg32425 date=1121394550]
    i am from florida and my name is batikha!!! thanks but i really do not want to say my name on,line if that is okay with u!!!! sorry!! :-\

No actually what is not okay is u making 2 usernames for urself...and lie that u are new...guess what? u did a mistake...u are using basketball not batikha in that one and u are talking as u are batikha....good job trying to prove u are someone else.
  • okay that was really supposed to be a private message to batikha.... promise to god!!!! please forgive me!!! this batikha person goes to our church and i was talking to her!!!!! she moved to clearwater and i am also from clearwater and i was talking to her and man this is confusing me... i am really sorry!!!!!!!!!
  • basketball... STOP... it you... this thread should be locked...
  • [glow=red,2,300]okay that was really supposed to be a private message to batikha.... promise to god!!!! please forgive me!!! this batikha person goes to our church and i was talking to her!!!!! she moved to clearwater and i am also from clearwater and i was talking to her and man this is confusing me... i am really sorry!!!!!!!!![/glow]

i am sorry but i meant to send this to someone else!!!!! please belive me i am already going through a hard time!!!!!
  • you guys SoCoolBishoy and Marrianne87 seriously guys why would she lie I can't believe what you guys are doing to this person Basketball is being treated like she isn't truthful, one question to both of you: How would you know if she was lying or actually telling the truth?

I'm gonna say 1 thing to all of us
    Please think before you write something
  • uhh she answered a question that was directed to batikha which she made supposedly as she was another person...

so i am guessing she is the one who needs to think before she writes...

grow up guys..wow >:(
  • Marianne please don't run into conclusions easily

you guys all should think before anything

Marianne did you ask Basketball if it was her?
  • Marianne can I ask a question?

what kind of immatures are on this site that you think are?
  • whoa! don't leave! i'm new here too..and i love it so far...the articles are great and it's alot more laid back than the other coptic sites. don't leave..we all bros and sis's...we argue sometimes that's alright but the best part is making up!
  • nice to meet you mi name is monika t. i hope u like it here. you can email me anytime u want or im me. i would reall like to get to know you. thanks

[glow=red,2,300]MONster[/glow]
  • okay....???? :-[
  • ok basketball you made it look like you had 2 usernames, especially since your signature usually says "batikha". So we all make mistakes. calm down ppl.... :P
  • okay......this has gone far enough!!!!! u guys can think that i have 2 usernames but I DO NOT!!!!!!!! so please just forget about this and think how u guys are treating me like a piece of dirt!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that really hurts my feelings!!!!! :'(
    mary
  • no one is treating u like anything...just advicing u to stop lying...if u don't then it's ur choice...it's none of my business wut u do or why u do it...just an advice from an older member for u to think about wut u are doing before doing it...and it's ur choice to take the advice or not take it...
    God bless
  • can I ask one question basketball?

for people who think you have 2 usernames how come batikha24 isn't answering?
  • RELAX GUYS
    SHE SAID THAT ITS NOT HER
    I BELEVE HER
    BASKETBALL HAS BEEN ON THIS SITE SINCE FOREVER , Y WOULD SHE WANNA GET A NEW SN?
    I HOPE U KNO THAT MARY IS HER NAME.
    CHILL
    Marina

• wow!!!!! i am gone on a vacation and this is how you treat me and basketball????? >:(
  • please batikha don't start this again we already stopped a month ago
  • okay sorry!! forgive me please :-[
  • don't worry god said forgive and forget
  • hey thanks!!! please pray for me!!
  • your in my prayers
  • thanks so much may god bless your heart!!