bouring life!

Comments

• im glad u posted that informative and intelligent comment just so u could be one post closer to becomeing a seniour member so newbies as myself could see your 4 star status and automatically respect u when in all actuallity u make no sense and ur poientless name is probably the biggest waste of human brain cells laboring ive ever seen .... shame on you ... shame on a egy to trys to run game on an egy
  • I'm sorry, but who gave you the right to call her name "pointless"?
  • natural law and codes .. and the idea of common sense gave me all the rights nessacary to safely say her name is given the same respect as i give the ink remover white-out on the upper lip of a highschool special ed student as yourself ..
  • Excuse you? Who gave you the right to call me a "ink remover white-out on the upper lip of a highschool special ed student as yourself". Talk about yourself, but keep your comments away from me. If you think I will just sit here and watch you make false statments, you are wrong. For your information, I am not a special ed student, nor will I ever be one (not that there is anything wrong with them). Don't think you are any better than anybody else, because God created us ALL equal. And Mary (basketball) and I deserve respect every bit as much as you do, unless you see yourself better than us?
  • I AM NOT BETTER THAN ANY OF U ... LET ME MAKE THAT CLEAR .. BUT I DO FIND MY SELF MORE ..... AWARE THEN U
  • I don't think neither you nor I can judge that. I don't know you, you don't know me. You cannot say you are more aware than me, and I cannot say the same to you. You cannot, however call me a special ed student.
  • This is pointless. I'm just going to stop.
  • Amaru,
    Why are you being mean to anyone of us you should apologize to BasketBall, SandraHanna, and Christ4Life

you are very disrespectful, but I'm gonna say a few things:
    If you can't say something nice don't say anything at all!
  • dear beloved of Christ amaru,
    first of all welcome
    and second of all please respect yourself as we respect u please keep ur nasty comments to yourself as we dont want any fights on here please and r u teasing me since im a senior member?!?!? and no not shame on her shame on u for saying that. i dont want to be rude but im so sick of ppl teasing and wasting time of others into getting in fights so please if u have sumfin nyc to say say it if not keep it to urself or dont express it rudely as u did b4 sorry if i offended any1 and sorry for going off the topic

GB ALL
    +FROG+
    GOD IS GREAT!!
  • [glow=red,2,300]im glad u posted that informative and intelligent comment just so u could be one post closer to becomeing a seniour member so newbies as myself could see your 4 star status and automatically respect u when in all actuallity u make no sense and ur poientless name is probably the biggest waste of human brain cells laboring ive ever seen .... shame on you ... shame on a egy to trys to run game on an egy [/glow] that really hurt!!!! :( :( :( :'( :'( :'( :'( :-\ :-\ :-[ :'( :'( :-[ :-[ :( :( :'( :-\ :-[
    batikha-basketball :'( :-\ :-[ :( :-[ :-\ :'( :'(
  • you might need to be qiute for a while and please be quite!to amaru
  • he does have good points tho
  • How do u no that basketball wrote that post to increase the number of posts she has???? It is her opinion and therefore has the right to say anything that's on basketball's mind....also, u wasted 13 posts by arguing about useless things.....and if u said it in a nice way maybe people wouldn't have been fighting for no reason...also u hurt basketball's feelings over a pointless remark...

Peace

Biboy

P.S "basketball" isn't a useless name
  • guys jus stop, listen 2 urself
    u sound like little 2yr olds fighting, cum on grow up
    use r all children of our lord jesus christ, he would never want us to act this way and especially on such a religious site
    so forget all thats happened
    and lets move on back to the topic if we can
    please
  • you guys let me forgot what was the topic about!!!and i think it is a fight now...isnt it??
  • hey i heard that in heaven we'll be like praising all time and find it like doing the best thing u like and we'l enjoy it!
    may be but i can't imagine that!
  • i thought of it in a wrong way but i read the revolution(by the way it is so beautifu)it says that heaven is so cool tht no one could never imagin!so i think that sounds interesting!
  • hey sandra how r u able 2 read revelation
    i find it toooo hard and sometimes that's really annoying >:(
  • Revelation is a mystery for us to solve, we can only do that by reading it over and over....
  • so do u understand some of it?!!
    ...how many times have u read it?
    my mum listens 2 things about revelation but i can't be bothered at the moment ;D
  • ...how many times have u read it?

so how many times do you expect me to read it?i on;y read it once and

so do u understand some of it?!!

i almost skiped 2chapters that i didn't understand and it was really beautiful(the part that i understand)you feel like you want to see what st.john was talking about...you guys shoyuld read it it is awsome and about some people that say it is scary it is actually but not like you are watching (scifi)
    GBU
  • oh..good that you think about the beautiful bits not the AWESOME ones!!!
    but i do not usually look at the good things :-\
  • oh..good that you think about the beautiful bits not the AWESOME ones!!!
    but i do not usually look at the good things

YEAH YOU ARE RIGHT!
  • i haven't read it before :( :-\... i am reading the new testament now, and i'm taking the books one by one.
  • i haven't read it before ... i am reading the new testament now, and i'm taking the books one by one.

i'm doing like u but still on the old testament too far
  • tried couple yrs ago but it was 2 hard, so my mom told me to do the new testament.

I have however, read this picture bible many times (summary of the bible), as a child...
  • so christ4life are you still in the old testement from2years ago and i think now you are old enough to raed the revolution and if you didn't understand we can help you!!just don't say i can't do it!! :-\ :'( :( ::) ??? :-[
  • i think sandra meant...revelations
  • 'Revelation' MarMar
  • sorry my bad...you are right!i just miss spelled it!