HI??

edited December 1969 in Introductions
Hello everyone

This is Bishoy from Buffalo, NY
( a small congregation but a huge church) check out the website (its's still under some changes though) www.buffalocopts.org

I'm 13 (turning fourteen in Sept)

I want to get to know all of u so just put some general info (name, age etc.....)

Peace

Bishoy

;D

Comments

• ur neighbor church...St. Mark, Rochester...about an hour away from buffalo

mabrook 3ala el church :)
  • ooooooooooooooooo NY! i love it therr
    to bad i dont live newhere near therr.
    Ma names Marina
    im from Wisconsin (yea thats rite the dairy state)
    i guess u can call me a cheese head...lol
    I am 14
    Its been real
    Marina
  • Previously it was said by Marianne87

"ur neighbor church St. Mark, Rochester"

How's abouna shenouda's sermons
    (i've been there like 5 times..our church is a year old but we used to go to St.Catherines)

Anyway..if u know who Amou Magdy Ramsy (Sokar) is tell him "Bishoy says hi"

If u no who his kids are say the same thing..they're like my best friends....

Peace

Bishoy

P.S the only reason i would call someone a "cheese head" is if they ate a lot of cheese (i mean a lot of cheese)
  • lol...i do know uncle Magdy..and he is soukar

still great and long :)...we still love him thou ;D
  • thanks

Peace

Bishoy
  • [quote author=Marianne87 link=board=6;threadid=2033;start=0#msg31247 date=1120792994]

still great and long :)...we still love him thou ;D

It's funny cause u guys finish the liturgy at one while we could have finished our liturgy in St.Cathernines and came back home(unlickly cause the borders always slow) or in our own church in Buffalo we could finish the liturgy and drive to ur curch to eat brunch and still make it on time..lol...no offense

Peace

Bishoy
  • LOL...oh man...that's abouna shenouda for us ;D
  • lol...
  • hello biboy,
    nice meeting you and i hope you like it on tasbeha.org
  • Hi biboy, nice to have you here on Tasbeha.org. You'll like it, don't worry ;). My name is Marrian, and I live in your neighboring state, NJ.
  • hey welcome and i hope you have fun on this website my name is mary-batikha-basketball (long story!!!! lol) and i am from clearwater florida and yeah it is preety simple..and i have been to N.Y and it is huge!!!! well nice meeting you!!!!! god bless your heart!!!!
    batikha-basketball
  • peaches football
  • [quote author=Amaru link=board=6;threadid=2033;start=0#msg31487 date=1120862676]
    peaches football

Nope, not amusing anyone.. ::)
  • [glow=red,2,300]peaches football [/glow] what does this have to do with the topic???? lol sorry to sound mean..... glory be to god!!!!! ;D
    batikha-basketball ;)
  • welcome bishoy to this site :) hope u lyk it

GB ALL
    +FROG+
    GOD IS GREAT!!
  • Welcome, bishoy. I'm Marrian form NJ. Hope to hear your great posts. ;)
  • welcome bishoy to tasbeha.org ;D
  • [quote author=basketball link=board=6;threadid=2033;start=15#msg31500 date=1120864356]
    [glow=red,2,300]peaches football [/glow] what does this have to do with the topic???? lol sorry to sound mean..... glory be to god!!!!! ;D
    batikha-basketball ;)

I think he was making fun of u basketball but hey thats just me
  • hey biboy...welcome to tasbeha.org!
    my name is mariam, im 13 and i live in minnesota! i hope to see some of your posts soon and look forward to getting to know you :)
  • Hey Bishoy, welcome! I'm Katherine but people call me Karkar. I'm from the wonderful city of Los Angeles 8) and one day I would love to go to NY to visit (they have lots of shoe stores).
  • i can see that you live shoes!!and welcome biboy i am sandra from clearwater florida!i am 13 too and i am turning 14in september too!but any ways welcome!!