a good compitition!

Comments

• P:perhaps one of the clearest evidence of the dignity of the vergin and of her elevated rank in the sight of the lord, is that when Elizabeth heard the gretting of ST.MARY, the baby leaped in her womb and she was filed with the holy spirit.Whereupon she spoke loudly. For indeed as soon as the voice of your gretting sounded in my ears, the baby leaped in my womb for joy. (luke 1 :44)
  • Q wuz hard but i found one
  • Q: Queen Vashiti also made a feast for the women in the royal palace which belonged to king Ahasuerus(Esther 1:9)
  • wow you found one!!!! q was also hard for me!!!! good job!!!! :D
  • R: Rejoice and be Exceedingly glad for great is your reward in heaven for so they persecuted the profhets who were before you (Matthew 5:12)

S: She has done what she could she has come beforehand to anoint my body for burial (Mark 14:8)

T: Then He took the cup and when he had given thanks He gave it to them and they all drank from it (Mark 14:23)
  • AGAIN AWESOME JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D :D ;) :)
  • cant find u
  • Unless the LORD builds the house, They labor in vain who build it; Unless the LORD guards the city, The watchman stays awake in vain. (Ps. 127:1)
  • Very early in the morning, on the first day of the week, they came to the tomb when the sun had risen. (Mark16:2)
  • Whenever the living creatures give glory and honor and thanks to Him who sits on the throne, who lives forever and ever, 4:10 the twenty-four elders fall down before Him who sits on the throne and worship Him who lives forever and ever, and cast their crowns before the throne, saying: 4:11 You are worthy, O Lord, To receive glory and honor and power; For You created all things, And by Your will they exist and were created (Rev 4:9-11)
  • i dont think theres a x but shnoods good job in finding u v and w
  • Yet the chief butler did not remember Joseph, but forgot him. (Genesis 40:23)
  • lol, awesomeee job shnooods! :) ;)
  • wow great job!!!!!!!!! :D all of you!!!!!
  • Zion shall be redeemed with justice, And her penitents with righteousness. (Is. 1:27)

thank you to Sandra & Basketball for encouraging this topic :)
  • thanks great job everyone you all did good and i hope you all had fun!!!!!! :D
  • yeah great job everyone all of you did well on finding the letters so awesome!!!!! may god be with you all...peace!!! :D ;D ;) :)
  • good job guys i can see that you are so interesting in this topic and now we can start the next games.the second game i going to ask you to get me a verse about faith for example!!so let's begin!
    1.faith
    2.love
    3.forgivness
    4.friendship
    i know those aare easy but lets see!

god bless you! ;)
  • i can see that is not good so i will try to think of a different one!
  • By faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that the things which are seen were not made of things which are visible. (Heb. 11:3)
  • cool one acopt! ;Ddo you have any more?oh...those are the easy ones so what are you going to do about the diffecult once? :o
  • yeah these are all ready hard i am trying to find it but i can not so can anybody else get it!!! :D
  • For god so loved the world that he gave his only son, for whom shall ever believe in him shall not perish but have eternal life. John 3:16
  • ;) :)that was really nice!!! good job!!! ;D :D
  • thank you... they're is this one I know on friendship. ill find it sooner or later.
  • okay take your time. i am also trying to find one!! :D
    god bless your heart!!
  • A friend loves at all times. Proverbs 17:17
  • forgiveness

Matthew 6:12 Forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven our debtors.

I know I took the easy way out but...lol :)
  • ok. thats all. WE WANT MORE!!! lol. ;D
  • wow u are reall good with it!!! awesome job dude!! :D